none
TFS Maven Build partially succeeded

Вопрос

• I’ve managed to get TFS to kick-off my Maven build. TFS builds the command line correctly, and the Maven build starts. Then I get the following errors:

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v10.0\BuildExtensions\Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Build.Extensions.Maven2.targets (238): Value cannot be null. Parameter name: path    at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Invoke(Activity activity, IDictionary`2 inputs, WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensions, TimeSpan timeout)    at System.Activities.WorkflowInvoker.Invoke(Activity workflow, IDictionary`2 inputs, TimeSpan timeout, WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensions)    at Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Build.Extensions.Tasks.WorkflowTask.Execute()

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v10.0\BuildExtensions\Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Build.Extensions.Maven2.targets (238): The "Maven" task failed unexpectedly. System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: path    at Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Build.Extensions.Tasks.WorkflowTask.Execute()    at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionHost.Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITaskExecutionHost.Execute()    at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.ExecuteInstantiatedTask(ITaskExecutionHost taskExecutionHost, TaskLoggingContext taskLoggingContext, TaskHost taskHost, ItemBucket bucket, TaskExecutionMode howToExecuteTask, Boolean& taskResult)

Then TFS reports a Build partially succeeded. When I look at the pom.log file, I can see that the maven build stopped fairly early. To ensure that it wasn’t my Maven build, I ran the same command line that TFS created, and the project built just fine.

Has anyone experienced this before?

8 сентября 2011 г. 15:28

Все ответы