none
TFS 2010 disable Label Sources always fails the build with Error: Cannot find the current label

질문

• I've tried this on 2 TFS installs. Whenever I disable the Label Sources flag for a build, the build fails on the Associate Changesets and Work Items task with this message Error: Cannot find the current label 

Anybody else having this issue?

2010년 6월 28일 월요일 오후 7:48

답변

• Hello,

From my research, AssociateChangesetsAndWorkItems activity requires to get current label in order to get the changesets between the last good label and current label.

If you disable label source flag, you should also disable associate work item changesets and work item option in build definition.

Hongye Sun [MSFT]
    MSDN Subscriber Support in Forum
    If you have any feedback on our support, please contact msdnmg @ microsoft.com

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    See what's happening in MSDN forum? Follow us at Twitter.
    2010년 6월 29일 화요일 오전 9:50
    중재자

모든 응답

• Hello,

From my research, AssociateChangesetsAndWorkItems activity requires to get current label in order to get the changesets between the last good label and current label.

If you disable label source flag, you should also disable associate work item changesets and work item option in build definition.

Hongye Sun [MSFT]
    MSDN Subscriber Support in Forum
    If you have any feedback on our support, please contact msdnmg @ microsoft.com

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    See what's happening in MSDN forum? Follow us at Twitter.
    2010년 6월 29일 화요일 오전 9:50
    중재자
  • That is Very shoddy work to have a field dependent on another field and no visual cues to that dependency. 

Randy Schultz

2012년 4월 19일 목요일 오후 12:56