none
windows installer error

Domanda

• hi 
    am getting error after installing the .msi application..
    i created msi file by using packaging tool Wise package studio. application  gets installed but i cannot able to open the application.
    file could not read ini application error this is the error message am getting when i open the application.. whats the 
    solution for this ? can any one help ? 
    • Tipo modificato Naomi N venerdì 24 febbraio 2012 20:00 Question rather than discussion
    • Spostato Naomi N venerdì 24 febbraio 2012 20:01 Perhaps better answer here (From:Suggestions and Feedback for the Forums)
    • Spostato Yi Feng LiModerator giovedì 8 marzo 2012 03:36 3rd party issue (From:MSBuild)
    venerdì 24 febbraio 2012 06:30

Tutte le risposte

• Hi saranya,
    The MSBuild forum only discusses the Microsoft build engine aka MSBuild. Topics including: usage of MSBuild, build customization, and MSBuild extensibility via tasks, loggers and hosting.
    This is an installer issue using packaging tool Wise package studio, I suggest you to write a new post to Wise package studio related forum for a better support. Like: http://www.appdeploy.com/messageboards/tt.asp?forumid=4

This response contains links reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you.Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites;therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of
    any software or information found there.There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Lucy Liu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

• Modificato lucy-liu lunedì 27 febbraio 2012 07:20
    lunedì 27 febbraio 2012 07:19
  • thanks for your time and thanks for your reply

regards

saranya

martedì 28 febbraio 2012 04:25