none
Can't PInvoke DLL "Winscard.dll"

Pertanyaan

• Dears, Hi

I am new developer in smartCard applications for WinCE. I installed device driver of 'OmniKey 5321 CR' in WinCE 6.0.

But in calling SCardEstablishContext(....) function I faced with this error : "Can't PInvoke DLL "Winscard.dll".

Would you please guide to How can I work with smartcard in WinCE 6.0 ?

Thanks in advance,

Farzad

13 Maret 2012 11:19

Jawaban

• "winscard.dll" is a native DLL, not a .NET one. That's why he need P/Invoke.

Suggested check the function signature you used with the one in pinvoke.net and see if there's any difference(s) that can case the failure.

EDIT: AFAIK, Quicktime also use this DLL. If you have doubt on whether there's some problem loading this DLL, consider install Quicktime to see if it can read from your card reader, or if it fixes your problem.
    14 Maret 2012 3:07

Semua Balasan

• Hi Farzad,

your "Winscard.dll" dll is supported for .net compact framework ?

may be seperate dll available for compact framework.

Regards

Kayden

13 Maret 2012 19:16
  • "winscard.dll" is a native DLL, not a .NET one. That's why he need P/Invoke.

Suggested check the function signature you used with the one in pinvoke.net and see if there's any difference(s) that can case the failure.

EDIT: AFAIK, Quicktime also use this DLL. If you have doubt on whether there's some problem loading this DLL, consider install Quicktime to see if it can read from your card reader, or if it fixes your problem.
    14 Maret 2012 3:07