none
Team Explorer Everywhere - trail to License

Pertanyaan

• I installed Team Explorer everywhere as a trial. I now have a license. How do I apply the license key to Team Explorer Everywhere?
    25 Mei 2010 21:23

Jawaban

Semua Balasan

• To install your product key into the TFS Plug-in for Eclipse, please go to Window > Preferences, then expand Team > Team Foundation Server and select "Product Key".

To install your product key into the Team Explorer Everywhere Command Line Client, run the "tf productkey -set" command.

26 Mei 2010 14:24
  • To install your product key into the TFS Plug-in for Eclipse, please go to Window > Preferences, then expand Team > Team Foundation Server and select "Product Key".

To install your product key into the Team Explorer Everywhere Command Line Client, run the "tf productkey -set" command.

I'm getting:

"An argument error occurred: Option 'set' requires a single value."

What's wrong? I've correcty accepted the EULA.

Thanks in advance

Carlo

• Disarankan sebagai Jawaban oleh Carlo Reggiani 24 Agustus 2010 15:09
    24 Agustus 2010 15:06
  • I need a trial, so the right command is

tf productkey -trial

Could be usefull to insert this info more clear in documentation.

• Disarankan sebagai Jawaban oleh Carlo Reggiani 24 Agustus 2010 15:11
    24 Agustus 2010 15:11
  • Hi,

I  erroneosly added a wrong product key (one to work with Codeplex servers).

No I'm not able to switch back to the trial license, the checkbox for trial is not there anymore. I just get the message "You are using a product key that allows connection to Codeplex servers."

How can I ged rid of the wrong key or - even better - where can I get a correct license key for Team Explorer Everywhere? I have an Ultimate subscription for MSDN.

I already  tried

tf productkey -trial

but I get the error message: Unrecognized command: productkey.

25 Januari 2011 15:41
  • The "tf" command-line client for Windows does not set the Team Explorer Everywhere product key.  (Only the cross-platform command-line client, part of Team Explorer Everywhere for Mac OS, Linux and other Unix platforms uses the "productkey" command.)

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

Ed

25 Januari 2011 18:43
  • Hi thanks,

I found the correct product key now under "My Licenses" in my MSDN account. It's a little bit confusing that dierct under product download you get the message "This product requires no product key."

Thanks for your offer anyway,

Wolf

02 Februari 2011 6:59
  • Please note that Team Explorer Everywhere 2010 SP1 is now available and we no longer charge separately for it.  With the latest download, you will not be required to enter a product key.  For more information see the following blog post from Brian Harry:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/bharry/archive/2012/03/08/even-better-access-to-team-foundation-server.aspx

You can download the latest version from here:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=244643

20 Maret 2012 19:22