none
Exceptions thrown while running coded ui tests against Silverlight App on Lab machine

שאלה

• I am running CodedUI Scripts on the Nightly build from Lab Center(TFS)

The Application is a Silverlight Application.

The Test starts running and lunches a browser but its not proceeding beyond that where i am typing the username & password on the edit controls of the Login page.These controls are silverlight controls & I have Feature pack installed on the machine where i am running the codedui tests.

Am I missing something here.Do the testsettings, configuration etc matter here

What are the pre-requisite software that needs to be installed on the lab machine if we want to run coded ui on Silverlight App.

Note : 

The same handcoded script is working on my local machine

The Lab Machine where I am running codedUI Script has

1.Microsoft Silverlight 5 run time installed

2.Feature pack 2 & Service Pack1 installed

3.Microsoft Team Foundation Server

4.Microsoft  Visual Studio Test Agent.

5.IE 9

Looking at the intellitrace, it seems like it could not load "

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.UITest.Extension.IE.EventHelper,"

I have manually copied to the drop folder of the Build.But still i am getting the same error : Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.UITest.Extension.IE.EventHelper. on the intellitrace

Questions ?

1. Should the lab machine have GACUtil installed ?
    2. Does the CodedUI look for this dll on the 'GAC' or the 'drop folder' of the build output.

There aren't any browser settings that's obstructing the script execution

Could someone let me know the solution.

Shadhana Manoharan

• הועבר על-ידי Tony xiaoModerator יום שישי 23 מרץ 2012 06:20 (From:Visual Studio UI Automation Testing (includes CodedUI))
    • נערך על-ידי shadhana יום רביעי 28 מרץ 2012 19:01
    יום חמישי 22 מרץ 2012 20:49

כל התגובות