none
Help - I'm new to VS

Question

• I'm a VB6 programmer and this is my first time using VS.

My VB6 code was converted and now I get these 2 errors and 1 warning.

I' be happy to pay someone to do a FIX for me. I know nothing about VS

Warning 1 Task attempted to find "AxImp.exe" in two locations. 1) Under the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\bin\" processor specific directory which is generated based on SdkToolsPath 2) The x86 specific directory under "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\bin\" which is specified by the SDKToolsPath property. You may be able to solve the problem by doing one of the following:  1) Set the "SDKToolsPath" property to the location of the Microsoft Windows SDK. SerialNumberTracker

Error 2 Could not run the "GenerateResource" task because MSBuild could not create or connect to a task host with runtime "CLR2" and architecture "x86".  Please ensure that (1) the requested runtime and/or architecture are available on the machine, and (2) that the required executable "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v8.0A\bin\NETFX 4.0 Tools\MSBuildTaskHost.exe" exists and can be run. SerialNumberTracker

Error 3 The "GenerateResource" task's outputs could not be retrieved from the "FilesWritten" parameter. Object does not match target type. SerialNumberTracker

Irwin Gretczko

mercredi 11 avril 2012 22:32

Toutes les réponses