none
The application for project is not installed (project types .rptproj and .dwproj)

Pregunta

• It used to work, but then...

Visual Studio 2005 was hummin' and I had a number of BI projects in both Report Services and Analysis Services. I wanted to add source control and decided to install the Team Suite and I did something wrong. I just don't know what it was.

In the end, I deinstalled every Visual Studio 2005 (including, of course,the Team stuff)and SQL Server 2005 application, and reinstalled old faithful Visual Studio 2005, but nothing has worked. I'm missing the Business Intelligence project templates completely and I'm guessing that if I had them, I wouldn't get either of the following 2 messages when I try to open existing projects:

"The project application for 'c:\...\SOS.dwproj' is not installed. Make sure the application for the project type (dwproj) is installed."

"The project application for 'c:\...\SOS.rptproj' is not installed. Make sure the application for the project type (rptproj) is installed."

Anyone got any ideas?

miércoles, 08 de febrero de 2006 22:51

Respuestas

• Hi Peter,

In your listed instructions, I didn't see that you reinstalled SQL.  If you don't want the server, just install the client tools.  I think that will get your project types back.

Thanks,

Brad

viernes, 10 de febrero de 2006 7:45

Todas las respuestas

• Hi Peter,

In your listed instructions, I didn't see that you reinstalled SQL.  If you don't want the server, just install the client tools.  I think that will get your project types back.

Thanks,

Brad

viernes, 10 de febrero de 2006 7:45
  • Peter,

Have you resolved your issue? I am having the same problem. I had upgraded to SQL 2005. I am still using Visual Studio 2003 for the CRM reporting Services. Once I installed SQL 2005 that's when everything went haywire. I saw a response to reinstall the client tools but not sure if they were referring to SQL 2005 Client tool s or what not. I have tried both reinstalling VS 2003 and SQL 2005. Still having the same issues.

Anyone else got any ideas? Thanks.

miércoles, 03 de mayo de 2006 19:42
  • Yes, I did, Allen, but you won't like the way I did it: complete rebuild of my PC. I wish I could offer you something more, but I had to give up.
    miércoles, 03 de mayo de 2006 20:11
  • Can anyone shed some more light on this problem please?

The issues with the installation types of SQL Server & Client tools are beyond a joke. It leads me to think that the testing of this was so inadequate that MS needs to investigate just how it could be released with these types of problems.

SQLServer 2005 and the client tools work beutifully, Analysis Server is brilliant, but it really doesnt help that the installation procedure is so bad, that you are holding your breath everytime you go to put it on a dev machine.

Telling people to reinstall their box, or unistall/reinstall VS is not an appropriate solution as most people just dont have a day to waste.

What is the MSI that needs to run in order to get this solution type MS?

Cheers

viernes, 22 de septiembre de 2006 9:02
  • After dealing with numerous installation issues like management studio not beign installed and then trying to install Client tools and getting rediculous errors, I found the MSI that sorted it all out for me.

In Enterprise edition, go to your DVD directory and find the following:

\ENGLISH\SQL2005\ENTERPRISE\32BIT\Tools\Setup\SqlRun_Tools.msi

When you run this, you will be able to force the installation of all the client tools which will put Management Studio in, as well as add the project types for Visual Studio.

I hope this helps someone....

• Propuesto como respuesta Javier Alvarez miércoles, 12 de mayo de 2010 16:14
    viernes, 22 de septiembre de 2006 9:08
  • You can simply open up the .rptproj file using VS 2005.  You then have to convert each .rdl file and you should be all set.  The problem lies with trying to open a VS 2003 solution file (.sln) that contains .rptproj files.
    martes, 17 de octubre de 2006 19:21
  • Trying to open a VS2003 solution was not the case with the error I got as none of the projects we have created have ever been written in anything but 2005...

I have had no problems since employing the solution that I gave in the previous posts..

Cheers

martes, 17 de octubre de 2006 23:17
  • I am getting this error message in Visual Studio 2003 when I try to open my Reporting Services projects there.

I have Visual Studio 2005 installed, and I had the install of SQL 2005 [express?] that came with it.  I tried removing SQL 2005 entirely and that has not helped.

My thinking was that I would be able to work on RS 2000 projects in VS 2003 and RS 2005 projects in VS 2005.  Is it possilbe that what I need to do is install all options for BOTH versions of VS and SQL on my development PC?

This is nuts.  This forum discussion is one of the very few posts I have found on the issue.  If anyone knows a knowledge base article or some other resource, I would very much appreciate it.

viernes, 10 de noviembre de 2006 18:26
  • As luck would have it, I spoke to a colleague of mine who has a similar collection of tools installed on his PC and he suggested a simple approach to troubleshooting:  look up .rptproj in the registry and see whether or not it is properly associated.

In my registry, in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT I found a key for .rptproj with one value (default) associated with it that had the following REG_SZ data:

SQLServer.ReportingServices.Designer.ProjectFile.

I then searched for this data, which also has its own key in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT.  If found it and discovered that it has several subkeys, but the important one is shell\Open\Command.

On my pc, the default value for the Command key had the following data:

"c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\IDE\DevEnv.exe" "%1"

On my colleague's PC (where he had no problem opening .rptproj files), the data was only:

"DevEnv.exe" "%1"

This seemed odd because the DevEnv.exe is not included in the PATH on either of our PCs.

I don't know how I got a fully qualified pathname instead of just the executable name.  I have VS 2005, MSDN Library for August 2006 and JetBrains ReSharper on my PC as well.  Maybe it was SQL 2005, maybe it wasn't.  (My friend does not have ReSharper, and I have previously had trouble with ReSharper and Reporting Services, so that's one possibility.  But I'll have to follow up with JetBrains to be sure.)

In any case, changing the data to just use the exe name rather than the fully qualified name immediately fixed the problem for me, and it was much easier than re-installing everything (which I had tried prior to this bit of dumb luck).

If anyone has a clue as to why this might work, I would like to hear the explanation.

viernes, 10 de noviembre de 2006 20:44
  • Unfortunately, I made the mistake of trying to repair the installation of VS 2005 that I hosed when trying to troubleshoot this problem.  And I am now back where I started.

I have completely removed VS 2005 and SQL 2005, completely re-installed RS, including SP 2 and I am still dead in the water.

Is there anything short of rebuilding my entire PC that will work?  Someone at Microsoft surely must understand what registry keys need to be repaired.  Any chance of a posting a fix here?

lunes, 13 de noviembre de 2006 15:25
  • OK, I have tried re-installing the SQL Client Tools, I have tried Re-installing RS and then RS-SP2, I have chekced my registry entry and it is "DevEnv.exe %1"

None have worked.

I originally have VS2003 installed , it shows the SQL Server Report Designer as an installed product and I am able to open the report projects fine.

I then installed VS2005, it does NOT show the SQL Server Report Designer, If I try to open a report project it prompts for the convert, Which does complete sucessfully, only there are no files in the solution. When I try to open the Project file I get the error.

Re-installing the entire machine is NOT an option (Thats a very poor solution to boot).

Anyone else?

martes, 14 de noviembre de 2006 14:55
  • I have found a couple of other workarounds that seemed to work as well.

In the registry, under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.rptproj I set the data for the default value to the path of the devenv.exe and was able to open .rptproj files just by clicking them.

Because associating the file extension with the exe seemed to work, it made me think the issue was something internal with VS 2003.

So I ran the repair / reinstall  for VS 2003 (takes forever) and still seemed to have the same problem, but the data for the default value of the command key I mentioned above had been changed back to the fully qualified path.  I tried changing it back to DevEnv.exe without the path and I had the problem again, so I changed it back.  After that I was at least able to create a new blank solution and add a reporting services project to it.

At this point, I'm going to stop messing with it.  Obviously something is not right, but I am able to work with existing files and create new ones.  I just don't have VS 2005 on my PC for the moment, and I'm not sure if / when I'll try to put it back.

miércoles, 15 de noviembre de 2006 15:23
  • Hi everyone,

I faced the same exact message and problem as described above. The only change that I had since last using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 was that uninstalling the .NET Framework Version 1.1 Redistributable Package. I reinstalled that and everything returned back to normal.

I suggest to anyone facing the same problem having a look at this approach as well.

Regards,

Panos

miércoles, 31 de enero de 2007 14:28
  •  Trust Coder wrote:

I have found a couple of other workarounds that seemed to work as well.

In the registry, under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.rptproj I set the data for the default value to the path of the devenv.exe and was able to open .rptproj files just by clicking them.

Because associating the file extension with the exe seemed to work, it made me think the issue was something internal with VS 2003.

So I ran the repair / reinstall for VS 2003 (takes forever) and still seemed to have the same problem, but the data for the default value of the command key I mentioned above had been changed back to the fully qualified path. I tried changing it back to DevEnv.exe without the path and I had the problem again, so I changed it back. After that I was at least able to create a new blank solution and add a reporting services project to it.

At this point, I'm going to stop messing with it. Obviously something is not right, but I am able to work with existing files and create new ones. I just don't have VS 2005 on my PC for the moment, and I'm not sure if / when I'll try to put it back.

I have just installed SQL 2000 Reporting Services Developer Edition but can't open rptproj files and also get the error "Strong Name validation failed for assembly 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.Designer.dll'" when I try to create a new project.
    I have VS 2003 and 2005 installed, and SQL Server 2000.
    I have tried editing the path name for the "c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\IDE\DevEnv.exe" "%1" in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT  for the key .rptproj, but this doesn't make any difference.
    Also there is no key for rptproj in
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.rptproj.

Could anyone suggest how I can fix this?

Thank you in advance
    miércoles, 07 de febrero de 2007 12:06
  • Hi,

my development environment :

- Sql 2005 express

- Reporting Services 2000 SP2

- Visual Studio 2003

- Visual Studio 2005 SP1

I had the same problem, and I solved it reinstalling Reporting Services with Designed Option enabled (Initially, it was disabled) and its SP2.

Good Luck !!

All the best

Quim

sábado, 14 de abril de 2007 11:46
  • Hi,

Till Some time back my SSRS SSIS services were working fine. I was able to create/open any project from the Business Intelligence Development Studio. That time only BI suite was installed in Visual Studio 2005.

But due to some other requirements , we had to installed Complete VS.NET 2005 on the same system. After the installation i am only able to create/open ASP.NET applications. All earlier Reporting and Integration project are giving error on opening. Even i a m not able to create a new SSRS or SSIS application.

Error Message says:

"The application for the project 'c:\documents and settings\....rtpproj' is not installed.

Make sure the application for the project type (.rptproj) is installed"

I remote login to this server to work on.

There is another thing, one of my colleague when he log in  to this system using his ID, he is able to create new porjects. This system is not a Terminal Server in true sense.

So What should be the solution for this?.

Installation/Reinstallation of Sql Server component or reinstallation of everything.

Or may be some better option.Pls your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

@Quim : From where can we select design option as enabled?.

Thanks

Sumit

jueves, 03 de mayo de 2007 13:18
  • Not sure if this helps.

I have the same problem and I had to update the SQL server 2005 by using cmd.

d:\setup SKUUPDATE=1

remember to include the parrametter SKUUPDATE

After that, it works fine for me.

Hope this helps someone

Cheers

lunes, 18 de junio de 2007 4:03
  • After updating a test box from SQL 2000 to SQL 2005, and from VS 2003 to VS 2005, in that order, I was unable to open rptproj files as well. Re-running the SQL 2005 client tools did not address the issue.

Thanks to Google and Brennon's tip, I was able to find and run the SqlRun_Tools.msi and force a re-install of the SQL 2005 client tools, including the BI projects. Cheers!

lunes, 01 de octubre de 2007 13:22
  • I ran into this problem too.  I installed these products in this order:

1. VS2005
    2. SQL Express Tool Kit
    3. SQL Server Express 2005 with Reporting Services

After Uninstalling SQL Server Express 2005 and SQL Express Tool Kit, I installed SQLServer Express 2005 with Reporting Services and THEN SQL Express Tool Kit.  My problem was resolved.  Hope this helps someone.

miércoles, 20 de febrero de 2008 2:12
  •  

Using MSI ZAP I was able to basically remove the tools and then the reinstall worked from the sql install cd. Before I was having a problem cause the installation always thought the tools were already installed.
    miércoles, 20 de febrero de 2008 16:16
  •  

I've had the same problem with this extention .rptproj And having read this post and some others - only one thing helped - corectly instaling SQL Server. You need to install Reporting Servises and also create a data base on your computer (create a server, it can be done during the instalation, but you need to chose the correct instalation type).

And after I managed to open .rptproj project through VS 2005.

Good luck!

lunes, 03 de marzo de 2008 9:52
  • I've also had the same problem - mu VS 2005 could not open .rptproj projects. Having read this post and several others, only one thing helped my to solve this problem - reinstalling SQL Server correctly. You need to create a data base on your computer during the installation (creating a server - just chose the correct install option)

And after that everything worked.

Good luck!

lunes, 03 de marzo de 2008 9:58
  • There is a simple solution!

Open the project type you are having problems with, with the application you wish to open it with. Right click the project and choose "Open With...". Browse to the version of VS you want to use (i.e. "C:\Program Files\...\Common7\IDE\devenv.exe"). This will associate the project with the version of VS you want to use.

Do this even if the solution/project was already opening with the correct version of VS.

Go through the project conversion if prompted (make a backup just in case).

miércoles, 05 de marzo de 2008 3:44
  •  

Don't forget SQLEXPR_TOOLKIT.EXE SP2 contains the project templates, not simply SqlRun_Tools.msi.

When you install this you can choose to install the business intelligence components (your missing project types!)

Have fun

sábado, 12 de abril de 2008 14:50
  • Delete the file C:\Documents and Settings\[profile]\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Settings\CurrentSettings-[date].vssettings .

Worked for me.

lunes, 05 de mayo de 2008 13:44
  • I had this error, installed sql express then this:

Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition Toolkit

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3c856b93-369f-4c6f-9357-c35384179543&displaylang=en

Took me a long time to figure this out, hope it helps someone else.

miércoles, 04 de junio de 2008 1:00
  • I had this problem when opening a VS2005 website as well. To fix it, I updated it to a VS2008 project (which I wanted to do anyways).

Here are the details. This was the wording on my error:

"The application for project 'PROJECT_LOCATION_HERE' is not installed.

Make sure the application for the project type () is installed."

Note that the parenthesys are empty, which leads me to believe that I had a slightly different problem than the one the thread starter had.

Since VS2005 would not even load, I could not use it to upgrade my solution to VS2008. So I did it manually by editing the sln file and updating this line:

Microsoft Visual Studio Solution File, Format Version 9.00

to

Microsoft Visual Studio Solution File, Format Version 10.00

jueves, 04 de septiembre de 2008 16:15
  • I have been working through this issue for a couple days. I go the rptproj file can't be opened, googled around, found to do setup.exe SKUUPGRADE=1, didn't work since i had service pack 2 installed, add/remove programs and removed all the tools, tried again, and again and again, and wanted to shoot myself in the head so I called msft and opened a case. Simplest resolution:

Add/remove programs - SQL Server 2005 - Change and complete the change and my BI tools got installed FINALLY able to open my project! Just thought I would share this!

• Propuesto como respuesta Amedeo Feroce martes, 24 de agosto de 2010 17:45
    lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2008 18:34
  • That helped me!

Thanks very much!

Mark

lunes, 06 de octubre de 2008 13:27
  • Hi,

I have the same problem when I tried to open vs 2003 report solution. I have vs 2005 installed in my machine, SQL 2005 Express installed, and I don't have problem to open VS 2005 report solution.

I resolved the problem by install SQL 200 Reporting Service in my machine. After that I can open either VS 2005 reports or VS 2003 reports.

I hope the above information helps somebody.
    • Propuesto como respuesta blurboy miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011 4:31
    jueves, 23 de octubre de 2008 23:49
  • I had this same problem after I got a new PC.  I went through the 2 install disks for VB Studio .NET 2003, plus the Prerequisite disk, and the install seemed to go fine.  Then, when I tried to open a .sln file I had created on my old PC, I got the same error:

"The application for the project 'c:\documents and settings\....rtpproj' is not installed.

Make sure the application for the project type (.rptproj) is installed"

This is how I fixed it:  I found a disk with SQLServer 2000 Reporting Services on it and chose the Developer install (located at D:\ENGLISH\SQL2000\REPORTING_SERVICES\DEV\SETUP.EXE).  I accepted the licensing terms, then it had some setup support files to install.  I got an error saying that ASP.NET and IIS were not installed (this was not a web server, so that was ok).  On the Feature Selection screen, I made sure to select Report Designer and Admin Tools (I didn't install the documentation).

After it finished installing, everything worked the same as it did on my old PC.
    lunes, 03 de noviembre de 2008 20:36
  • I have SQL 2000, SQL 2005, SQL 2008 VS 2003, 2005, 2008 loaded on my PC. I ran into this issue with the .rptproj file and the resolution was to install: Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Reporting Servies
    *install all options
    martes, 18 de agosto de 2009 15:58
  • I had installed vs2008 and sql2008.  When I opened vs2005 reporting services solution with vs2008 it wanted to upgrade.  I didn't want to upgrade to I installed vs2005.  After I installed vs2005 I got that error when I opened the solution.  I tried the registry thing, I tried reinstalling vs2005 and updating sql2008.  Nothing worked.  I basically uninstalled vs2005, sql2008 and did the installs in this order:  vs2005, sql2005 and then sql2008.  I know its a bit overkill, but after spending XXXX hours on this issue. I needed to get back to work.

miércoles, 02 de septiembre de 2009 17:00
  • I had the same problem, and here is how i was able to fix it.

1) Open Visual Studio 2005 Command Prompt  (START -> PROGRAMS -> MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO 2005 -> VISUAL STUDIO TOOLS -> VISUAL STUDIO 2005 COMMAND PROMPT)

2) Type in command prompt "devenv.exe  /ResetSkipPkgs"

Hope that helps.

echo7
    martes, 08 de septiembre de 2009 20:26
  • Hi I face the same issue when I open a report project-"Make sure the application for the project type (.rptproj) is installed"". To make things worse BIDS does not allow me to create a new project; Error="Object reference not set to an instance of an object". BIDS and VS2005 were working fine for many days till this afternoon. As some of you suggested Installation was a difficult task for this great product-BIDS. In my case I messed up installing vs2005 in D: drive (Non default location), So BIDS Icon didn't appear(I could fix it some how).Now I plan to reinstall BIDS as I don't see reliable fixes for the issue. Thanks Kiran
    miércoles, 11 de noviembre de 2009 16:06
  • Hey hi,
               I too had the same problem. I just followed ur advice n fix it.Thanks man.Thanks.
    martes, 17 de noviembre de 2009 9:31
  • Hi there.

I have a similar problem, after install, and remove and install again the problem persists. I have solved it in the following way. This problem occurs with a specific user, with another user in the same computer this problem doesnt exist.

Cause I cant delete the windows profile, i have solved in this way.

-delete the key HKCU\software\microsoft\visual studio in the user with the problem.
    -in the user where we can run the application correctly, export the key HKCU\software\microsoft\visual studio.
    -Import in the problematic user.

Problem Solved.

BestRegards

Tiago Simões
    Portugal
    • Propuesto como respuesta YassT lunes, 19 de abril de 2010 14:19
    miércoles, 25 de noviembre de 2009 18:15
  • Thanks for sharing the info, Portugal.

Catherine Sea
    Version Control Software | Software Configuration Management Solution

viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2009 9:04
  • Solution I used...
    Install Windows 7 64bit and Sql2008 Standard.

Was missing reporting project type from Visual Studio 2005/2008.

Inserted Sql2005 developer version, ran the regular setup and let it install Sql 2005 support files. Once it hit the menu, exit out.
    Run SqlRun_Tools.msi and I selected nearl all the tools. I suppose you could work out which one actually gives you the templates; i did not care by this stage.

I have my reporting services project now.

Thanks to everyone else above for the solution and hope this helps someone.

• Editado valamas miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2010 3:03 more accurate method posted
    martes, 09 de febrero de 2010 22:35
  • Had the same issue with VS2005 and .dwproj files...  Simon PT's solution was the only one working for me.

Thanks !

lunes, 19 de abril de 2010 14:20
  • Apottersoa wrote:

I have been working through this issue for a couple days. I go the rptproj file can't be opened, googled around, found to do setup.exe SKUUPGRADE=1, didn't work since i had service pack 2 installed, add/remove programs and removed all the tools, tried again, and again and again, and wanted to shoot myself in the head so I called msft and opened a case. Simplest resolution:

Add/remove programs - SQL Server 2005 - Change and complete the change and my BI tools got installed FINALLY able to open my project! Just thought I would share this!

This worked for me.

I built a new machine and installed VS2005 then SQL Server 2005 (partially). In hindsight, maybe I shouldn't have installed VS2005 first but I did. During the SQL Server install I did not install SQL Server. I only installed Workstation components, Books ONline and development tools.

When I tried to open my report projects in VS, I was receiving an error "The application for project is not installed (project types .rptproj).

I relized that BIDS was not installed. I did exactly what was posted in this message, which was within Add/Remove Programs - SQL Server 2005, I clicked "Change" (instead of Remove) and then choose the option to install BIDS from there.

Thanks for the help!

martes, 24 de agosto de 2010 17:44
  • I had the same problem, and here is how i was able to fix it.

1) Open Visual Studio 2005 Command Prompt  (START -> PROGRAMS -> MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO 2005 -> VISUAL STUDIO TOOLS -> VISUAL STUDIO 2005 COMMAND PROMPT)

2) Type in command prompt "devenv.exe  /ResetSkipPkgs"

Hope that helps.

echo7
    I had the same problem, and that solved it for me, thanks.
    Márlon Medeiros Brum
    lunes, 22 de noviembre de 2010 19:20
  • Fixed it!

The problem for me was that I did not have Business Intelligence installed. My original SQL20005 installation missed it. I tried to add the feature but got an error during the installation. So I ended up uninstalling SQL2005 server and reinstalling the SQL2005 tools only (since I already have SQL2008 server installed) from here \Microsoft\SQL\SQL2K5\SQL_2005_Developer\Tools>setup SKUUPGRADE=1. Notice that I used the SKUUPGRADE=1 parameter on a command prompt. Once I got Business Intelligence showing up on my VS2005 projects, the error disappeared.

Hope it Helps

Hec

• Propuesto como respuesta blurboy miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011 4:07
    viernes, 08 de abril de 2011 16:50
  • Hi,

I have the same problem when I tried to open vs 2003 report solution. I have vs 2005 installed in my machine, SQL 2005 Express installed, and I don't have problem to open VS 2005 report solution.

I resolved the problem by install SQL 200 Reporting Service in my machine. After that I can open either VS 2005 reports or VS 2003 reports.

I hope the above information helps somebody.

had SQL 2008 and VS 2008 and 2010 installed on my machine.

Later I needed VS 2005. and i encounter this issue.

SQLLover21's solution worked for me.

Just insert SQL 2000 Reporting Services in my machine and install

miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011 4:33
  • The problem is that the (rptproj) that was created is not compatible with the installed MS SQL Server Version. like in my instance, i have VS 2005 installed and an MS SQL 2008 R2 installed. The reportserver was created with MS SQL 2005 and Visual Studio 2005, but when i open my reports it causes the same error, so what i did i open the report solution thru MS SQL 2008 "SQL Server Business Development Studio".
    martes, 14 de junio de 2011 5:54
  • We use 07 images for our development guys. The Image has VS 08, 10 SQL 05, 08 pre installed. We had need for VS 2005 for some older solutions we didn't want to convert.  When I installed VS2005 the BI projects gave this error.  I checked and in SQL 2005 we had the BI installed.  

I ended up having to uninstall the BI, then reinstall it.  That fixed it.  I guess you can't install VS before you install BI or you'll end up with a bunch of VS BS from MS...

jueves, 14 de julio de 2011 16:41
  • Javier,

Thanks for the installation idea of loading: \ENGLISH\SQL2005\ENTERPRISE\32BIT\Tools\Setup\SqlRun_Tools.msi.  This helped a lot.  I spent a couple of weeks, on and off, dealing with this issue.  Once again, I appreciate you insight.

miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2011 13:17
  • Thanks LucidObscuirty, This worked for me!
    lunes, 09 de abril de 2012 14:16