none
Documentation - is there more than C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Codename Roslyn CTP\

Pregunta

• Being able to compile a c# string that can be garbage collected is huge.

I want to make sure I am not missing anything.

Is there any other documentation other than  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Codename Roslyn CTP\

(I see this forum is a good source also...)

viernes, 13 de abril de 2012 16:07

Todas las respuestas

• Hi Kirk - take a look at this previous forum post - this has some pointers around documentation / samples and how to start with Roslyn in general. Also, if you are interested in interactive / scripting scenarios, Bill has posted some docs / specs on this post.

The CTP ships with a bunch of samples that should be available under your "Documents" folder after you install. All these samples are accessible from the Getting Started doc mentioned in the above post.

Finally there are a number of blog posts around Roslyn that you can search for online. The msdn landing page for Roslyn has links to some blog posts from the team and also has some other links that you may be interested in. KevinPi did a round of blog posts around the Roslyn APIs on the C# FAQ blog. You may also want to read about the syntax visualizer samples that ship with the CTP.

Happy coding! :)

Shyam Namboodiripad | Software Development Engineer in Test | Roslyn Compilers Team

viernes, 13 de abril de 2012 21:31