none
Error - The 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0' provider is not registered on the local machine

All replies

• you are trying to read excel file inside IIS process? is it xls or xlsx type?
    Wednesday, December 12, 2012 9:08 PM
  • It is xlxs inside IIS (SharePoint 2007) running on WIndows Server 2003 64 bit.
    Wednesday, December 12, 2012 9:17 PM
  • I really need help on this one...
    Thursday, December 13, 2012 2:48 PM
  • HI Shavaan,

Thanks for posting in the MSDN Forum.

I think you need clarify your detailed scenario for further research. Would you please tell me where and when your get the exception? And did you set some customized program to affect this issue?

Have a good day,

Tom

Tom Xu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, December 14, 2012 1:01 AM
  • In SharePoint 2007 site; I have a webpart which contains a TextBox (for file name) and a button (Browse)control.  When Browse button is clicked; it opens up File Dialog Box "Choose File to Upload".  I select an Excel (xlsx) file to upload which gives me this error message.
    Friday, December 14, 2012 11:40 PM
  • Hi Shavaan,

Do you mean that your have a web application which run on SharePoint 2007 and that application will receive the Excel file which your update from the client and handle some businesses on SharePoint?

Have a good day,

Tom

Tom Xu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, December 17, 2012 5:17 AM