none
Where can I download Visual Basic 6.0 ?

Question

• Really dumb question, but I couldn't find any download link
    for Visual Basic 6.0.

And I don't want to use Visual Basic 2005, because I got
    a lot of learning material for Visual Basic 6.0.

Friday, December 23, 2005 8:34 PM

Answers

•  

VB6 was not a free product. Also, VB6 will be seeing decreasing utilization and demand. It would be a great idea todownload VB express and use that. I understand that it is free now. I do not know if it is time limited.

Friday, December 23, 2005 9:04 PM

All replies

•  

VB6 was not a free product. Also, VB6 will be seeing decreasing utilization and demand. It would be a great idea todownload VB express and use that. I understand that it is free now. I do not know if it is time limited.

Friday, December 23, 2005 9:04 PM
  • The offer is time limited (one year since november). But if you donwload it now you have it forever . It does not expire after one year.
    Friday, December 23, 2005 9:11 PM
  • Is it a single file you can download and save?
    Friday, December 23, 2005 9:23 PM
  •  ReneeC wrote:

Ok, thanks anyway.

Saturday, December 24, 2005 10:34 AM
  • www.serialheaven.co.uk
    Monday, December 26, 2005 7:27 PM
  •    I'm a beginer at the "Visual Basics-6," programming. I am primarily unaware of the algorithmic procedures regarding the practical workings inthe VB(integrated developement environment). i also find it bizzarre while working with loops and subs.. I've got to master the techniques required to design and manipulate Intrinsic ActiveXcontrols & required syntaxes and codings  involved in the progamming environment of Visual Basics.. Also enhancing programs after designing using "ADVANCED DATA CONTROLS" and SQL. With regard to training about programming on VB^ on the INTERNET

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 11:50 AM
  • Visual Basics-6;In terms of Progamming algorithmically and software manipulatively. For qick reference to how to work with the basic ActiveXControl schemes and programs regarding VB(IDE). Also making the Object Oriented Programming,with reference to VBA to connect to MS Office & how to generate functional ActiveXControls.
    Wednesday, December 28, 2005 12:09 PM
  • VB Express is free, however, your copy will expire in one year from date of download.
    Wednesday, December 28, 2005 6:27 PM
  • I don't think you can download vb6 at least not legally
    Saturday, December 31, 2005 8:23 PM
  • i need to know this aswell because my disk broke and my teachers won't give me one because i have 2005 express........ i still have the Registration Number Key......... but its not usefull without the files..... i can't do anything the old fashioned way now..... everything is more confusing
    Saturday, January 21, 2006 4:17 AM
  • is there atleast a program that converts code from VB6 to VBExpress 2005?
    Saturday, January 21, 2006 4:19 AM
  • incorrect. if you download it before nov 2006, its yours forever.
    Saturday, January 21, 2006 5:02 AM
  • VB2005
    Saturday, January 21, 2006 5:12 AM
  • Really dumb question, but I couldn't find any download link
    for Visual Basic 6.0.

And I don't want to use Visual Basic 2005, because I got
    a lot of learning material for Visual Basic 6.0.

No problem !

You can download this portable version of Visual Basic 6.0 from here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2S8bTpQvQ1fb2VTZUx1Tk1EanM/edit?usp=sharing

or the normal Visual Studio 6.0 CD image (contains Visual Basic 6.0):

https://drive.google.com/?authuser=0#folders/0B2S8bTpQvQ1fYVZOcFMwLXVfU28

Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:53 AM