none
net. framework 2.0

Question

• I can't install kadak for my camera, it was UNtill I restored my computer. it gives me an error code 1304x17x4252799284x and will not finish setup. I have  uninsalled net.framework 2.0 and reinstalled it with the same results, I have talked microsoft and kodak for a couple of days.kodak says it  is net. framework 2.0 and sugested this sight. It won't install form a cd or for free on line. I have a HP  computer with  .99 ram running XP
    Tuesday, November 17, 2009 5:13 PM

Answers

• Hi NET Framework 2.0,

Thank you for your post.

Some clarification with you:
    Do you mean that you cannot install .NET Framework 2.0?

For your concern, would you please try the following steps to resolve your issue?
    - Try .NET Framework Cleanup Tool to remove .NET Framework 2.0 on your machine
    - Download .NET Framework 2.0 or .NET Framework 3.5 full package which will install .NET 2.0 as prerequisite and manually install it
    - If any error during the installation, please try to use collect tool to collect the log files of .NET Framework 2.0 or 3.5 from your "%temp%" folder.  You can upload your log files to SkyDrive and post the link back here.

Steps:
      - Try to clean your "%temp%" folder
      - Install .NET Framework 2.0 or 3.5 (Full Package)
      - Collect the logs from "%temp%" folder
      - Upload vslogs.cab file

- After the installation, try Verification Tool to verify .NET Framework 2.0 (successful or failure) on your machine.

If .NET 2.0 can be verified successfully on your machine, we can isolate the possible issue of corrupted .NET Framework 2.0 installation.

Hope this helps! If you have any concern, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,
    Yichun Chen
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    • Edited by YiChun Chen Friday, November 20, 2009 4:51 AM typo
    • Marked as answer by YiChun Chen Wednesday, November 25, 2009 3:36 AM
    Friday, November 20, 2009 4:51 AM