none
Team Project Creation Problem in TFS2010 with Scrum for Team System v3.0.4281.00

Question

• Dear All

I am getting problem with Scrum for Team System v3.0.4281.00 template. The problem is that I have installed the TFS 2010 and all pre-req on one server. I am able to create team project with Agile template, CMMI template and Microsoft Scrum System v1.0 but I am unable to create team project with this template. I have full rights and permission on this server and TFS and sharepoint and SQL server. In other words, I am administrator of this server. I have followed the all steps to install and configure this template but no vail in this regard. I am pasting here the log and error message. Please anyone who this error solution, please update me asap. Please also know me what I was mistaken in installation and configuration of this template.

Error Message is:

TF30177: Team Project Creation Failed.

Error
    An error occurred in the New Team Project Wizard while attempting to create a site on the following SharePoint Web application: tfsat.mydomain.com.
    Explanation
    The Project Creation Wizard encountered a problem while uploading documents to the following server running SharePoint Products: tfsat.mydomain.com. The reason for the failure cannot be determined at this time. Because the operation failed, the wizard was not able to finish creating the team project.
    User Action
    Contact the administrator for the server running SharePoint Products at the following location: tfsat.mydomain.com. Confirm that the server is running and that your account has sufficient privileges to create a project. Also, you might find additional helpful information in the project creation log. The log shows each action taken by the wizard at the time of the failure and might include additional details about the error.

Please let me know the solution Asap. Because I need to update the Tasks and Projects in TFS while using this Template.

Sr, Software Configuration Management Engineer

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 8:42 AM

Answers

All replies