none
Curser file make jpg or bmp

Question

• Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
            Cursor = New Cursor("C:\WINDOWS\Cursors\arrow_rl.cur")
            Me.Cursor = Cursor
        End Sub
    can i use jpg or bitmap gif  file for curser ....
    any person have other solution
    Thursday, August 06, 2009 1:07 PM

Answers

• AFAIK, Cursor can use three different files format  .ICO, .CUR, .ANI   > .ANI is animated cursor. If you like to use Image, then convert it to either .ico or .cur file
    kaymaf
    I hope this helps, if that is what you want, just mark it as answer so that we can move on
    • Marked as answer by ShariqDON Thursday, August 06, 2009 5:29 PM
    Thursday, August 06, 2009 3:24 PM
  • if you want to use a image in jpg or bmp you must to convert it to .cur, ico or ani before you could use it. Exists a lot of tools to convert this kind of file and if you want you can create one from scratch with the utility of visual Studio.
    Miguel Galarreta Ingeniero de Sistemas (Universidad Nacional de San Antonio Abad del Cusco) Cusco-Perú
    • Proposed as answer by LanceDeimont Thursday, August 06, 2009 3:36 PM
    Thursday, August 06, 2009 3:36 PM

All replies

• AFAIK, Cursor can use three different files format  .ICO, .CUR, .ANI   > .ANI is animated cursor. If you like to use Image, then convert it to either .ico or .cur file
    kaymaf
    I hope this helps, if that is what you want, just mark it as answer so that we can move on
    Thursday, August 06, 2009 3:24 PM
  • if you want to use a image in jpg or bmp you must to convert it to .cur, ico or ani before you could use it. Exists a lot of tools to convert this kind of file and if you want you can create one from scratch with the utility of visual Studio.
    Miguel Galarreta Ingeniero de Sistemas (Universidad Nacional de San Antonio Abad del Cusco) Cusco-Perú
    • Proposed as answer by LanceDeimont Thursday, August 06, 2009 3:36 PM
    Thursday, August 06, 2009 3:36 PM