none
I want to thank LS team and give you 5 stars for your work with LS

General discussion

• Hello,
    It came over me today that I wanted to take this opportunity to thank the team behind LightSwitch.
    I think you have done a fantastic job of developing a product that gives us a chance to quickly develop products for our customers.

There is no other Product that is so easy to work with. Me and my Company has because of LS increased our sales by 300%and our customers love our solutions and the speed with which we can deliver improvements and new features.

I think you have done a tremendous job with the LS and would once again like to thank from the bottom of my heart. You have made my life easier to develop solutions in a quick and easy way.

I wished that Silverlight would lived on and I think many of you think so too. I just hope you can find a good replacement for Silverlight because I know you can. There have you already proven with LS.

Thanks
    Sven

Sven Elm

• Edited by Sven Elm Wednesday, December 04, 2013 7:30 PM
    Wednesday, December 04, 2013 7:29 PM

All replies

• +1 from me !!!

paul van bladel

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 8:47 PM
  • + 1 from me

Eric

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 11:19 PM
  • +1 from me too. Well said!
    Thursday, December 05, 2013 1:30 PM
  • +++++++++++ 1
    GOOD WORK !!!
    Thursday, December 05, 2013 1:33 PM
  • += 1 from me!
    Thursday, December 05, 2013 1:46 PM
  • +1 .... busy building HTML LOB apps :)

Dave Baker | AIDE for LightSwitch | Xpert360 blog | twitter : @xpert360 | Xpert360 website | Opinions are my own. For better forums, remember to mark posts as helpful/answer.

Thursday, December 05, 2013 2:14 PM
  • LS has allowed me to cook up some pretty cool HTML scenarios only made possible because of the hard work put forth by the MS LS team ... Cheers to the LS team!

The journey continues.

Johnny Larue, http://www.softlandingcanada.com

Thursday, December 05, 2013 6:52 PM
  • +1 from me !

Long live the lightswitch

Thursday, December 05, 2013 9:51 PM
  • +1+1
    Thursday, December 05, 2013 10:06 PM
  • Nice post. Cheers to the LS team.  Keep up the great work!
    Saturday, December 07, 2013 2:58 AM
  • The way this week is going I figured I'd revive this thread ...Dynamic Conn Strings, Updateable Views, javascript API ...I'm sore from falling off my chair - repeatedly.  What other goodies could be coming?

Lightswitch Team are my heroes!  You're listening and making it happen!  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Thursday, May 22, 2014 5:43 PM
  • It's super great. THANKS LS team

Sven Elm

Thursday, May 22, 2014 6:11 PM
  • +1 for the constant improvers !

paul van bladel

Thursday, May 22, 2014 6:22 PM
  • The way this week is going I figured I'd revive this thread ...Dynamic Conn Strings, Updateable Views, javascript API ...I'm sore from falling off my chair - repeatedly.  What other goodies could be coming?

Lightswitch Team are my heroes!  You're listening and making it happen!  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Well said!

Unleash the Power - Get the LightSwitch HTML Client book

http://LightSwitchHelpWebsite.com

Thursday, May 22, 2014 7:38 PM
  • The HTML Client API Reference is awesome!  Thanks so much!!
    Thursday, May 22, 2014 9:34 PM
  • Wow, LightSwitch has certainly stepped up over the last week or so and I sense an acceleration in LS innovation.  This bodes well for the platform and makes me excited about having been part of the journey from the beginning.

Well done to all involved!

Regards, Xander. My Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2014 9:58 PM
  • Hi everyone,

On behalf of the entire team I want to thank YOU all for the constructive feedback and bug reports you have given us to make this product better. We honestly try and do our best work for you guys, even if it takes us a while sometimes.

I also want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support you give each other AND new users that come to this community looking for help. If you remember back to the first days of LightSwitch (or even .NET) we all learned from incredible support systems like this. Let's continue to help each other - the team can only scale so far. It's the entire community that makes a successful product.

I admit that even me, Beth Massi, gets overwhelmed with all the questions/concerns/bugs/angry customers sometimes. But it's wonderful notes like these that makes it all worth while.

Now I'm off to spend a few days relaxing on vacation for the US Memorial Day holiday weekend.

Thanks again!

-Beth

Senior Program Manager, Visual Studio Community http://www.bethmassi.com http://msdn.com/lightswitch http://dev.office.com

Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:00 PM
  • I have to add my cents worth here too! Thanks for creating such a great product that makes it easy for me as a small developer working alone to create excellent solutions for my clients. There is no way I could have done the business I have over the past 18 months if it wasn't for LS.

Thanks also to the community, your help has been immense! I wished I lived closer to some of you as there's a few beers I owe you!

As Jan says, keep LS rocking!

Paul.

Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:07 PM
  • A bit late to the thread here... blame that on all the LightSwitch, SharePoint, Cloud Business Apps I've been cranking out.

Thanks LS team, keep up all the great work!

Paul at PaulSPatterson.com

PP

Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:10 PM
  • +1 here too!
    Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:30 PM
  • From the Beta days, I have followed LS and have embraced it whole-heartedly.

I too am excited for the continued progress and future outlook of this product.  It lets me focus on customer satisfaction instead of banging my head against the wall because of building scaffolding every time.

I "almost" have a co-worker who is a "diehard" advanced developer convinced that he can do everything he wants with LS. ;) 

Great work so far and looking forward to new capabilities!

Scott

Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:50 PM
  • +1 from me...

Rashmi Ranjan Panigrahi
    www.lightswitchspecial.com

If you found this post helpful, please “Vote as Helpful”. If it answered your question, please “Mark as Answer”.
    This will help other users to find their answer quickly.

Friday, May 23, 2014 3:52 AM
  • Hi Sven

100% agree. LS has enabled us to go to market with our SaaS merchandising system at skemaz.net

Without LS this would absolutely not have been possible.

I join you in congratulating the LS team and our fearless LS champion Beth Massi.

All the best.

Mark

Saturday, May 24, 2014 6:21 AM
  • Thanks to the amazing team as well.

LightSwitch is and has been my dream-come-true tool from the beginning.

Now I can deliver complex Office 365 cloud apps(eg. BoM,...) thanks to LightSwitch.

Young

Monday, May 26, 2014 7:39 AM
  • +1 from me too!

With some trepidation began switching a complex SL Lightswitch client to the HTML client.

We're completed the project now and would have a hard time going back to SL.

Great work.

Monday, May 26, 2014 11:08 AM
  • +1 from me too.

Thank you very much for creating such a wonderful product and constantly listening to the community. And of course The LightSwitch Community has been a fantastic help for developers.

Thanks The LS Team & The LS Community.

Divyang Vyas

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 8:36 AM
  • +1 :)
    Tuesday, May 27, 2014 5:23 PM