none
how to change vs2010 splash screen

Answers

• Hi  adsdreasms,

If you want to change the color. You can refer to

X:\Visual Studio 10\Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate - ENU

Look for watermark.bmp and change it. The color will be changed.

If you want to change some text, for example, you want to chnage License to:

You can refer to this blog:

http://www.sizzlefinger.com/post/2012/01/16/HOW-TO-Change-License-Info-in-Visual-Studio-2010-Splash-Screen-About-Box-and-Assembly-Info.aspx

Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Barry Wang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:52 AM

All replies

• Please tell us what you are trying to change? Colors?, Text?
    Tuesday, July 31, 2012 1:34 PM
  • Hi  adsdreasms,

If you want to change the color. You can refer to

X:\Visual Studio 10\Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate - ENU

Look for watermark.bmp and change it. The color will be changed.

If you want to change some text, for example, you want to chnage License to:

You can refer to this blog:

http://www.sizzlefinger.com/post/2012/01/16/HOW-TO-Change-License-Info-in-Visual-Studio-2010-Splash-Screen-About-Box-and-Assembly-Info.aspx

Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Barry Wang [MSFT]

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:52 AM
  • Thank you for your answer! I have leare something from your answer! I want  make friends with you!Can you tel me your MSN? My MSN is adsdreams@live.cn China!Thank you !
    Wednesday, August 01, 2012 6:50 AM
  • Thank you for your answer! I have leare something from your answer! I want  make friends with you!Can you tel me your MSN? My MSN isadsdreams@live.cn China!Thank you !
    Wednesday, August 01, 2012 6:50 AM
  • Hi adsdreasms,

Sorry I didn't find your account.

If you have any questions about Visual Studio Setup and Installation. You can email me via v-barryw@microsoft.com or post on this forum.

Regards,

Barry Wang [MSFT]

Friday, August 03, 2012 7:09 AM