none
Unable to log in with IE11

Question

•  Hello,

Since some days, I'm unable to log in TFS Online with IE11. It works fine when I use Chrome, but with IE11 I get following error message :

An error occurred while processing your request.

HTTP Error Code: 403
    Message: ACS20001: An error occurred while processing a WS-Federation sign-in response.
    Inner Message: ACS50008: SAML token is invalid.
    Inner Message: ACS50006: The element with ID 'uuid-1714f65d-99da-4722-99da-4ee4eaea234f' was either unsigned or the signature was invalid.
    Trace ID: d12bda02-ae9e-4d24-964f-3686026a5c46
    Timestamp: 2014-03-16 10:30:33Z 

I run Windows 8.1.

I tried cleaning my cache, but with no success.

Has someone got this error before?

Sunday, March 16, 2014 10:38 AM

Answers

• Hi FrenchData,

I'd like to know if you ever do some settings against IE11. If yes, you can reinstall IE11 and then add the VSO account url to "trusted sites" in your browser. Also clean browser cookies and team foundation cache, the folder path is: "C:\Users\username(Team Explorer user name)\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Team Foundation\4.0\Cache".  Add you credential into credential manager and try again. If this issue still exist afer taking the methods, please elaborate more details about your scenario.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, March 17, 2014 3:30 AM

All replies

• Hi FrenchData,

I'd like to know if you ever do some settings against IE11. If yes, you can reinstall IE11 and then add the VSO account url to "trusted sites" in your browser. Also clean browser cookies and team foundation cache, the folder path is: "C:\Users\username(Team Explorer user name)\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Team Foundation\4.0\Cache".  Add you credential into credential manager and try again. If this issue still exist afer taking the methods, please elaborate more details about your scenario.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Monday, March 17, 2014 3:30 AM
  • Monday, March 17, 2014 6:30 PM
  • Hi FrenchData,

Please try the methods I mentioned to see if it works for you. If you reported a bug, please update the thread.

Best regards,

Friday, March 21, 2014 9:42 AM
  • Hi FrenchData

Try clearing cookies & Browser History.  Have had the same issue before.

HTH

Friday, March 21, 2014 12:12 PM