none
Chart Control in Visual Studio 2012

Question

• I am attempting to follow the tutorial "Create a Basic Chart Tutorial for Visual Studio 2012", but am unable to use the chart control.  The two required .NET components are all selected, but the chart control is still not visible in the Toolbox, or in the menus visible under "Choose Items...".  I'm not really sure what else to try to get it to show up, I wasn't able to find anything addressing this in Visual Studio 2012 by searching.  Any help would be appreciated.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 5:59 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I am afraid that the issue is out of support range of VS General Question forum which mainly discusses WPF & SL designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System and Visual Studio Editor.

Since it is related to chart controls, I move this thread to Chart Controls for .NET Framework forum: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=MSWinWebChart for better response.

Best regards,

Amanda Zhu <THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, September 12, 2013 9:19 AM