none
Error '430' en tiempo de ejecucion

Question

• Hola, Tengo una aplicacion en VB6 y mi BD esta en SQL SERVER 2000 sobre un servidor Windows Server 2003.
    La aplicacion la instale en Win98 y al momento de inserta en una tabla relacionada me manda este error: "Error '430' en tiempo de ejecucion: La clase no permite automatizacion o la interfaz esperada", curioso por que si agrega en una tabla sin relacion. Si alguien sabe como corregir esto por favor pasen el tip.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 11:21 PM

Answers

• In other words:

Hello, I have an application in VB6 and my BD this in SQL SERVER 2000 on a servant Windows Server 2003. The application installs it in Win98 and at the time of inserted in a related table it sends east error to me: "Error ' 430 ' in run time: The class does not allow to automatization or the waited for interface ", peculiar so that if adds in a table without relation. If somebody knows as to correct this please they pass tip.

Sorry, but VB6 is out of date, obsolete and unsupported  You should try sites like www.vbcity.com and www.codeproject.com for VB6 questions.  When you get there, you should probably ask in English.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 11:40 PM