none
Modules window doesn't show up under Debug->Windows

Question

•  

I'm running Team Suite with SP1.

I can't seem to find the Modules Window - it should have been under Debug->Windows.

Any idea why?

-yosi

• Edited by Yosi.Taguri Monday, November 10, 2008 12:10 AM
    Saturday, October 20, 2007 9:27 AM

Answers

• The usual reason for this kind of thing is that the layout of Visual Studio menu item's depend on your 'profile'. The profile is selected the first time that you start Visual Studio. Some profiles will hide windows to simply the menu structure.

To fix this, use Tools->Import and Exports Settings. The 'General' profile will have nothing hidden.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 9:27 PM

All replies

• The usual reason for this kind of thing is that the layout of Visual Studio menu item's depend on your 'profile'. The profile is selected the first time that you start Visual Studio. Some profiles will hide windows to simply the menu structure.

To fix this, use Tools->Import and Exports Settings. The 'General' profile will have nothing hidden.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 9:27 PM
  • Thanks for the suggestion, but nothing new happened.  I have the error code only when logging (shut down) my computer (IBM-T41 loaded with XPprp SP2. I am the Administrator, but system restore has been turned off by "GROUP POLICY" utilizing a DOMAIN than I can no longer access. Any suggestions?  error message is Svchost.exe  Application Error "0x7c918fea" Referenced Memory at "0x00000010" The memory could not be "written".  I am looking for a path program to clear this up, as I no longer have access to th "GROUP POLICY" DOMAIN Server IT person.  I am on my on utilizing Local administrator full privliges, that are not part of GROUP POLICY and DOMAIN control....  Thanks for any advice.

Saturday, February 02, 2008 4:01 AM