none
can i uninstall Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 , since i installed the Service Pack 3 ??

Question

• can i uninstall Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 , since i installed the Service Pack 3 ??
    Friday, November 05, 2010 12:56 PM

Answers

• Hi carey,

Thank you for posting.

Could you please descript your concern more detail and clarifier?

Based on my understanding, would you like to uninstall .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 from Windows XP SP3?\

If yes, please check the following information.

-          I would recommend that you’d better not uninstall .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 from your side. Perhaps some software have been installed on your machine should be depend on it.

-          If you have a developer, I would recommend that you cannot uninstall .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 from your machine.

Regards,

Larcolais

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    • Marked as answer by Larcolais Gong Thursday, November 11, 2010 6:38 AM
    Monday, November 08, 2010 6:57 AM

All replies

• I cannot find a SP3 for .NET Framework 2.0. Can you provide a link to this "Service Pack 3" you installed?

Friday, November 05, 2010 2:57 PM
  • Hi carey,

Thank you for posting.

Could you please descript your concern more detail and clarifier?

Based on my understanding, would you like to uninstall .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 from Windows XP SP3?\

If yes, please check the following information.

-          I would recommend that you’d better not uninstall .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 from your side. Perhaps some software have been installed on your machine should be depend on it.

-          If you have a developer, I would recommend that you cannot uninstall .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 from your machine.

Regards,

Larcolais

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    • Marked as answer by Larcolais Gong Thursday, November 11, 2010 6:38 AM
    Monday, November 08, 2010 6:57 AM