none
The resource cannot be found. Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Question

• Hi,

I am making a WCF service. It is working fully fine on my dev box. But when i try uploading it on the GoDaddy server, it gives me the following error..

I made a testing directory in the server root, so that i can do all my testing work inside that directory for the time i am developing it.

The main thing that is to be noted here is that, when i make some deliberate error in web.config file, try requesting the same page, it points me to the error page, which explains the error in web.config file, and when i remove the error, it again shows me the below page.

Please help me!!!

Server Error in '/testing' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /testing/AService.svc

Thursday, June 03, 2010 4:42 AM

Answers

All replies