none
Microsoft TechNet Wiki Guru - Winners for July!!

All replies

• Hey Guys,

Thank you for sharing many resources to us.

Regards,

Tina.

Monday, August 12, 2013 8:54 AM
  • Congrats to Reed, Paul, and The Thinker!

Ed Price, SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Monday, August 12, 2013 8:48 PM
  • Congrats to Reed, Paul, and The Thinker!

Ed Price, SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Thanks ed! :)

“If you want something you've never had, you need to do something you've never done.”

Don't forget to mark helpful posts and answers ! Answer an interesting question? Write a new article about it! My Articles
    *This post does not reflect the opinion of Microsoft, or its employees.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 1:44 AM
  • Thanks Ed, and gratz Paul and Thinker!!

Reed Kimble - "When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 4:12 AM

Reed Kimble - "When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Thanks Reed :) Congrats to you too 

“If you want something you've never had, you need to do something you've never done.”

Don't forget to mark helpful posts and answers ! Answer an interesting question? Write a new article about it! My Articles

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 4:13 AM

Thanks Reed :) Congrats to you too 

Thanks reed and ed! I plan in the future improving the article when I have time probably will try in my free time to get hex working and update with that first.  Paul and reed you both made great july articles! I had fun with paul's knive throwing game (still playing with it).

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. - "Sherlock holmes" "speak softly and carry a big stick" - theodore roosevelt. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering - Yoda. Blog - http://www.computerprofessions.co.nr

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 8:49 PM