none
Circle with Buttton

Question

• Hi..

I want to display Circle on my window and i want show the buttons (Images) on Circle (Place List buttons in Circular path).

Also i want to place image on origin position.

Please help in this regards.

SatyaKihsore

Circluar button

I want to place button in above pattern yellow boxes are button i want to display in above manner.

Thanks to all

Satyakishore 

• Edited by SatyaKishoreJ Sunday, June 03, 2012 6:35 AM For clear understand
    Saturday, June 02, 2012 11:10 AM

Answers

• What type of project do you have?  The simpliest method is to build a Visual Studio form project an manually place the components on the form.  Even if you are using a console application you can use the form in the console applcation, or use the size a position of the objects that you manually design on a form in your console applcation.  To get precise positions yo can manually place objects on the form and then use the property window to move the objects to exact locations and exact sizes which you may not be able to do manually.

jdweng

Saturday, June 02, 2012 12:23 PM
  • Saturday, June 02, 2012 9:21 PM

All replies

• What type of project do you have?  The simpliest method is to build a Visual Studio form project an manually place the components on the form.  Even if you are using a console application you can use the form in the console applcation, or use the size a position of the objects that you manually design on a form in your console applcation.  To get precise positions yo can manually place objects on the form and then use the property window to move the objects to exact locations and exact sizes which you may not be able to do manually.

jdweng

Saturday, June 02, 2012 12:23 PM
  • Saturday, June 02, 2012 9:21 PM