none
Convert .DS2 to .Wav

Question

• Dear all,

can anyone tell me how can i convert DS2 Audio File to Wav Format?

i have a code for DSS to Wav ,but I also want Code For DS2 To Wav.

Plz Help Me

thanks in Advance

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 5:30 PM

Answers

• Hi Harish,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

It seems that you need to use this: Voice SDK .

This SDK is designed to develop an application to play DSS and DSS Pro files and read/write a header

You can apply for the SDK here:http://developer.olympus.com/voice_apply_Audio_sdk_.cfm

Hope it can help you.

This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Bob Shen [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Thursday, May 24, 2012 9:24 AM

All replies

• Hi Harish,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

It seems that you need to use this: Voice SDK .

This SDK is designed to develop an application to play DSS and DSS Pro files and read/write a header

You can apply for the SDK here:http://developer.olympus.com/voice_apply_Audio_sdk_.cfm

Hope it can help you.

This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Bob Shen [MSFT]

Thursday, May 24, 2012 9:24 AM
  • Dear Bob Shen,

Thanks for quick reply, is there any other way for the conversion?

Link privided a SDK which has provided 1 weeks time, but i need conversion to be done as early as possible.

Thursday, May 24, 2012 4:05 PM
  • Hi Harish,

I think you can get more help from Voice SDK developer area.

Have a nice day.

Bob Shen [MSFT]

Friday, May 25, 2012 3:09 AM
  • Hi Harish can you help me in converting a .DSS file to wave.it would be really helpful to me.

it would be great if you could provide a sample for conversion.

• Edited by vaibhavbvcoe Thursday, September 27, 2012 9:24 AM
    Thursday, September 27, 2012 5:51 AM