none
How to fix the error "the object invoked has disconnected from its clients"?

Question

• im a begginer and now im trying to make the first "application" of mine by silverlight for windows phone but i get this error and i dont know how to fix it. Plz help me! Thx

Saturday, November 27, 2010 6:46 AM

Answers

All replies

• Can you post more details how and when you are facing this error?

Wednesday, December 01, 2010 1:24 AM
  • i just try to run the very first program Hello World, but it only shown me the emulator with the Internet Explorer icon - that's all, nothing more, i even cant do any single thing with the emulator!!!

Wednesday, December 01, 2010 1:57 AM
  • As per the snapshot, I see only the emulator running, but not the application. I mean, even Visual Studio is not showing your app as running.

You did a F5 or Ctrl + F5?

Wednesday, December 01, 2010 2:20 AM
  • i did f5, i also tried ctrl+f5 but, nothing different?

Wednesday, December 01, 2010 2:38 AM
  • hmm. it runs now. Simply cause i should wait more and more, i dont know why but it really takes time to start up the emulator, even 15-20 minutes. thx anyway:)

Thursday, December 02, 2010 8:06 AM
  • Strange that it takes that long to start up the emulator on your machine. But be aware that you don't have to close the emulator each time. You can just run your application again, and it will be deployed to already running emulator.

Thursday, December 02, 2010 8:25 AM
  • i dont know. i think my system is strong enough (proccesor i7 - 2.26ghz, ram 4gb, VGA NDIVIA 1gb, ssd), i was thinking maybe it causes my computer usually uses it integrated VGA??? it's not really strong.:s

Thursday, December 02, 2010 9:20 AM
  • It could very well be the case that using the Integrated Graphics Card is causing the issue.

The system requirements state:

Windows Phone Emulator requires a DirectX 10 capable graphics card with a WDDM 1.1 driver

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=04704acf-a63a-4f97-952c-8b51b34b00ce

Friday, December 03, 2010 3:38 AM
  • dont u know any site where i can download the driver for my Nvidia 335M? i couldnt find it

Friday, December 03, 2010 10:12 AM