none
Common Language Runtime Debugging Services - Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.

General discussion

• hi all,

i face a problem as below:

---------------------------
    Client.exe - Common Language Runtime Debugging Services
    ---------------------------
    Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.

Process id=0xb88 (2952), Thread id=0x1550 (5456).

this only happen when i running the exe in Window server 2003 (Server), if i running in window xp (Client) then will fine.

Server infor: Window Server 2003 Standard Edition.

Client infor:  Window XP SP2

anyone know what is the problem?

thanks for help.

Monday, May 14, 2007 7:10 AM

All replies

• You'll need to post more information.  You have an unhandled exception somewhere but see we don't know anything about your code then there is no way to provide useful guidance.  Post some information like where the exception is occurring, what it was, anything that you were doing around that time frame, etc.  Ideally you should be able to replicate the problem on the server under the debugger and be able to figure it out.  Otherwise you'll need to add some logging or something.  Your goal is to narrow down the problem to a call stack that you can then use to identify the function causing the problem.  This should give you a better idea what is going on.

Michael Taylor - 5/16/07

http://p3net.mvps.org

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 12:28 PM
  • can u please send me the answer what u got for the problem ur facing

as iam also facing with the same prob

it would helpfully for me

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 12:49 PM
  •  

hi vishnu,

yes, what i found is because when we set openport = false, but internally hardware haven't change the status to false, and this will take time to change, so i put Sleep() to let it got time to refresh before i set openport = true, and this work.

hope it work for you too, good luck. Smile

Friday, February 15, 2008 11:01 AM