none
TF208093 Error

Question

• Hi All,

I am getting the Following error in Microsoft Excel  to generating reports(graphs) for TFS Queries.

How to fix this Error,

Please Help,

Thanks in Advance.

Thursday, December 29, 2011 6:44 AM

Answers

• Did you set up SQL Server Analysis Services?

You can find more information on this at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff730837.aspx

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    Thursday, December 29, 2011 10:18 PM
  • Hi Gowthamaprabhu,

Glad to meet you again.

I noticed you have post a relate question here, i seems that you have not TFS reporting service.

If you want to generate reports that show data from Team Foundation, you must configure Team Foundation Server to use both SQL Server Analysis Services and SQL Server Reporting Services. You can install one or both of these features on the same server as Team Foundation Server, or you can install each feature on a different server from each other and from Team Foundation Server.

If SQL Server Reporting Services is not on the server that is running Team Foundation Server and you are using reporting, you must install Client Tools Connectivity on Team Foundation Server.

This article How to: Manually Install SQL Server 2008 for Team Foundation Server mentioned what SQL features should be installed for TFS reporting.

I hope this information will help resolve this issue.

If anything is unclear, please free feel to let me know.

Best Regards,

Lily Wu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Friday, December 30, 2011 6:31 AM

All replies

• Did you set up SQL Server Analysis Services?

You can find more information on this at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff730837.aspx

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    Thursday, December 29, 2011 10:18 PM
  • Hi Gowthamaprabhu,

Glad to meet you again.

I noticed you have post a relate question here, i seems that you have not TFS reporting service.

If you want to generate reports that show data from Team Foundation, you must configure Team Foundation Server to use both SQL Server Analysis Services and SQL Server Reporting Services. You can install one or both of these features on the same server as Team Foundation Server, or you can install each feature on a different server from each other and from Team Foundation Server.

If SQL Server Reporting Services is not on the server that is running Team Foundation Server and you are using reporting, you must install Client Tools Connectivity on Team Foundation Server.

This article How to: Manually Install SQL Server 2008 for Team Foundation Server mentioned what SQL features should be installed for TFS reporting.

I hope this information will help resolve this issue.

If anything is unclear, please free feel to let me know.

Best Regards,

Lily Wu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Friday, December 30, 2011 6:31 AM