none
save the data from datagridview to excel file .... vb.net

Question

• hi .. i have a datagridview with 2 datagridview combobox column , when the user select  an item in those columns and click the "save" button .. the data from the selected items in combobox should add in my excel file .. the "save" button currently can add the data from a textboxes , and now the problem is i need to add the data or the inputted data from datagridview combobox column.. 

thanks

Monday, December 17, 2012 7:53 AM

Answers

• You're able to insert a textbox value to Excel file now, change textbox.text to column's each DataGridViewComboBoxCell.value will save your inputted data to Excel file. 

If I misunderstood anything, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Shanks Zen
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 6:39 AM

All replies

• You're able to insert a textbox value to Excel file now, change textbox.text to column's each DataGridViewComboBoxCell.value will save your inputted data to Excel file. 

If I misunderstood anything, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Shanks Zen
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 6:39 AM
  • sir can you please show me an example on how to save the data from a columns of datagridview to excel file ?? i just dont understand and i dont know how to do it ..

in my button save i can now save an inputted data from textbox to excel using this code

ExcelAdapter1.InsertCommand.Parameters(0).Value = stextdept.Text

and now my problem is that i dont how to get the data from a column of datagridview ...

thanks sir..

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 1:20 AM