none
Hide Program from Windows Task Manager (Not process)

Question

• Hello, i'd just like to know how i could hide my program (internet explorer with proxy) from the Windows Task Manager Application list? Since at my school they have some program taht can detect illegal programs (programs that arent supposed to be used on the school network like proxys etc.).

Thanks.

Friday, April 11, 2008 5:44 AM

Answers

• Hi! - Travy92

1.    Open Microsoft Visual Studio and create a new WindowsApplication.

2.      Next, right-click on the form and choose properties and look for “ShowInTaskbar” and change it to false.

IMPORTANT: I hope that you don't build a virus, because every thing you do doesn't mean that I'm responsible if some thing happens you. Because if you want to create a hidden virus executable file. It is up to you, you maybe want to risk.

Note once again I’m not responsible and I’m doing this because I want to help other NET-developers.   

I hope this information helped you.

I wish you the Best Of luck…

Saturday, April 12, 2008 5:18 PM

All replies

• Anyone?

Saturday, April 12, 2008 9:53 AM
  • Hi! - Travy92

1.    Open Microsoft Visual Studio and create a new WindowsApplication.

2.      Next, right-click on the form and choose properties and look for “ShowInTaskbar” and change it to false.

IMPORTANT: I hope that you don't build a virus, because every thing you do doesn't mean that I'm responsible if some thing happens you. Because if you want to create a hidden virus executable file. It is up to you, you maybe want to risk.

Note once again I’m not responsible and I’m doing this because I want to help other NET-developers.   

I hope this information helped you.

I wish you the Best Of luck…

Saturday, April 12, 2008 5:18 PM