none
Visual Studio Debugging Error Message

Question

• I am new to visual basic, I downloaded a trial Visual Studio 2010. When I created new project and choose viual basic, windows application it ask me to give it a name, but there is no button like Save Type as and browse buttons to choose the location to save my project as in my school lab  I noticed that, but I clicked ok, Though, I continue with my program, I got from1.vb and codepart.vb for the project I was working on. when I try to click debug to run my small program, I got an error message says, " Visual studio can not start debugging becuase debug target C:/users/myusername/Appdata/local/Temporary/Projects/myprojectname/bin/Debug/myprojectname.exe is missing, please build the project and retry or set the outputpath and assembly Name properties appropriately to point to correct location for the target assembly. by the way in the school lab I do not have this trouble. please,  if you could help?

Best Regards,

DreamSparkTester

• Moved by Shanks Zen Tuesday, January 29, 2013 6:33 AM Appropriate forum for this issue
    Monday, January 28, 2013 6:09 AM

Answers

All replies