none
How to merge 2 cells in excel from vb? or export data to excel in 2 cells (merged)

Question

• Hi..

please can you help me!

How to merge 2 cells in excel from vb? or export data to excel in 2 cells (merged)

oSheet.range("A"+"B" & (1)).value = "American University of Culture and Education"

• Moved by Mark Liu-lxfModerator Monday, October 17, 2011 5:36 AM vba question (From:Visual Basic General)
    Thursday, October 13, 2011 1:12 PM

Answers

• On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 13:12:05 +0000, isacnoureddine wrote:

>
    >
    >Hi..
    >
    >please can you help me!
    >
    >How to merge 2 cells in excel from vb? or export data to excel in 2 cells (merged)
    >
    > oSheet.range("A"+"B" & (1)).value = "American University of Culture and Education"
    >

To merge two cells:  range("A1","B1").merge

When you write to a merged range, write to the upper left cell only.  So in the above:
        oSheet.range("A1").value = "American University of Culture and Education"

Ron
    Monday, October 17, 2011 11:44 AM

All replies

• This is the forum for VB in Visual Studio Net,

Because of how you ask your question I assume you are using VBA.

Try this forum instead of this

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/isvvba/threads

Success
    Cor
    Saturday, October 15, 2011 10:47 AM
  • On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 13:12:05 +0000, isacnoureddine wrote:

>
    >
    >Hi..
    >
    >please can you help me!
    >
    >How to merge 2 cells in excel from vb? or export data to excel in 2 cells (merged)
    >
    > oSheet.range("A"+"B" & (1)).value = "American University of Culture and Education"
    >

To merge two cells:  range("A1","B1").merge

When you write to a merged range, write to the upper left cell only.  So in the above:
        oSheet.range("A1").value = "American University of Culture and Education"

Ron
    Monday, October 17, 2011 11:44 AM