none
Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {000209FF-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} failed due to the following error: 80070005.

General discussion

•  

object

file = FilePath;

object nullobj = System.Reflection.Missing.Value;

Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.

Document objWrdDoc;

Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.

ApplicationClass objWrdAppCls = new ApplicationClass(); // Error Occured here .every time.

object NullObj = System.Reflection.Missing.Value;

objWrdDoc = objWrdAppCls.Documents.Open(

ref file, ref nullobj, ref nullobj, ref nullobj, ref nullobj, ref nullobj, ref nullobj, ref nullobj, ref nullobj, ref nullobj, ref nullobj, ref nullobj, ref nullobj, ref nullobj, ref nullobj, ref nullobj); ref nullobj, ref nullobj, ref nullobj);

I am trying to open a document and read it.
     but following object creation got me to pause.

objWrdAppCls.ActiveWindow.Selection.WholeStory();

objWrdAppCls.ActiveWindow.Selection.Copy();

txtDocs.Value= objWrdAppCls.ActiveWindow.Selection.Editors.ToString();

objWrdDoc.Close(

Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.ApplicationClass objWrdAppCls = new ApplicationClass();  

I tried almost every solution till now provided in all the forums.

Hi all again.

i have checked in registry entries-

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\WINWORD.EXE]
    "AppID"="{00020906-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}"

Given all permission to my dlls.

And i am able to open the uploded documents, and provided complete permission.

Please help... thank you very much....

• Changed type Bessie Zhao Tuesday, November 10, 2009 8:48 AM
    Monday, November 02, 2009 8:00 AM

All replies

• Hello,

It seems that you are working with ASP.NET. Here are some thread with same error which may give you an answer:
    Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID failed due to the following error: 8007007e 
    80070005 Error from ASP.NET Application  and this thread. You also can search this forum with key "Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {000209FF-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} failed due to the following error: 80070005", and will find a lot of threads.

By the way, this forum is mainly targeted at VSTO technology. VSTO is a technology for extending the UI of Office 2003 and 2007 applications in the forum of Add-ins and document-level customizations. As you mentioned, it seems like little relation to VSTO technology. The forum's PLEASE READ FIRST explains what VSTO forum is for. If these links do not help you, I also recommend you post this issue to word.programming newsgroup.

If I have mistaked this scenario, please point me out.

Best regards,
    Bessie

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Wednesday, November 04, 2009 10:09 AM
  • We are changing the issue type to "General Discussion" because you have not followed up with the necessary information. If you have more time to look at the issue and provide more information, please feel free to change the issue type back to "Question" by opening the Options list at the top of the post window, and changing the type. If the issue is resolved, we will appreciate it if you can share the solution so that the answer can be found and used by other community members having similar questions.
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Tuesday, November 10, 2009 8:48 AM