none
Who can help me? What does the following message mean? Why .NET Framework got the crash? Thanks a lot!

Question

• - System
    - Provider
    [ Name] .NET Runtime
    - EventID 1023
    [ Qualifiers] 0
    Level 2
    Task 0
    Keywords 0x80000000000000
    - TimeCreated
    [ SystemTime] 2012-06-29T17:21:13.000000000Z
    EventRecordID 1016052
    Channel Application
    Computer XXXXXPC
    Security
    - EventData
    .NET Runtime version 2.0.50727.5420 - (Fatal Execution Engine Error in English I think  )Schwerwiegender Fehler im Ausführungsmodul (7274AE0A) (0).
    Monday, July 02, 2012 10:06 AM

Answers

• I presume it has very close relation with your runtime version. Which mean you can either reinstall the framework version or rectify issues using a tool which I use in the past.

If this post answers your question, please click Mark As Answer. If this post is helpful please click Mark as Helpful.

Regards,
    Nairs

Monday, July 02, 2012 11:16 AM
  • deactivate and reactivate -  This is not re-installing. To re-install .NET framework, you need the setup file. You can download .NET F/W 2.0 here. Or you can download latest .NET framework here.

Once you download the setup, just double click on it and follow the instaructions.

Please mark this post as answer if it solved your problem. Happy Programming!

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 5:25 AM

All replies

• I presume it has very close relation with your runtime version. Which mean you can either reinstall the framework version or rectify issues using a tool which I use in the past.

If this post answers your question, please click Mark As Answer. If this post is helpful please click Mark as Helpful.

Regards,
    Nairs

Monday, July 02, 2012 11:16 AM
  • Thanks a lot at first for your answer.

What can I do with the verifier if there could any issues with those .Net Framework?

It is a Window7 64 bit machine, to reinstall .NET FRAMEWORK, can I simply deactivate the .NET FRAMEWORK component under Windows features and then activate it again after restart the PC?

Best regards

Hong

Monday, July 02, 2012 11:50 AM
  • deactivate and reactivate -  This is not re-installing. To re-install .NET framework, you need the setup file. You can download .NET F/W 2.0 here. Or you can download latest .NET framework here.

Once you download the setup, just double click on it and follow the instaructions.

Please mark this post as answer if it solved your problem. Happy Programming!

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 5:25 AM
  • Good question. Verifier will verify the presence core files including registry key entries and fix/propose if something can be done. Precisely, it save from reinstalling framework in case of minor issues. I am not recommending this as 'a' solution rather a check point. It's my recommendation that you should post your query to Microsoft connect (if still continue to exists).

Regards,
    Nairs

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 4:58 PM