none
webbrowser in vb8

Question

• hello

when iam signing up in site then i have this security alert below image how to disable that security alert forever  from internet explorer or in webbrowser  anybody tell me thanks

Monday, April 16, 2012 4:25 PM

Answers

• First off, this is hardly a Visual Basic question. This should be in http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Secondly, if you don't want stupid security alerts then don't use Internet Explorer or any controls based off Internet Explorer. The webBrowser control is based off Internet Explorer and will continue with idiotic behaviors until Microsoft sells Internet Explorer to programmers who care to make products worthwhile.

Jordan St. Godard | Microsoft® Community Contributor 2011

double twoCents = .02;
    Console.WriteLine("$" + twoCents.ToString());

Monday, April 16, 2012 7:44 PM

All replies

• Comes from your virusscanner, I did not see you reply on my last question and reply how to go on while navigating?

Success
    Cor

Monday, April 16, 2012 4:43 PM
  • I cant understand virusscanner mean can you explain me detailed to solve this problem for above security alert 
    Monday, April 16, 2012 4:58 PM
  • The message is indicating that the browser is navigating from an encrypted page (SSL) to a non-encrytped page. There should be an option in IE (Tools...Internet Options...Advanced...scroll down to Security section) that will allow you to turn this warning off.

Paul ~~~~ Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)

Monday, April 16, 2012 5:26 PM
  • i change some options in internet options advanced security section but still coming security alert anybody tell me sir

Monday, April 16, 2012 6:01 PM
  • Did you close all of your browser windows (and your app) and try restarting?

Paul ~~~~ Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)

Monday, April 16, 2012 7:11 PM
  • yeah i restarted application

i ticked  Use SSL 2.0 and Use SSL 3.0  but still security alert coming

Monday, April 16, 2012 7:37 PM
  • First off, this is hardly a Visual Basic question. This should be in http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Secondly, if you don't want stupid security alerts then don't use Internet Explorer or any controls based off Internet Explorer. The webBrowser control is based off Internet Explorer and will continue with idiotic behaviors until Microsoft sells Internet Explorer to programmers who care to make products worthwhile.

Jordan St. Godard | Microsoft® Community Contributor 2011

double twoCents = .02;
    Console.WriteLine("$" + twoCents.ToString());

Monday, April 16, 2012 7:44 PM