none
Reference required to assembly 'Interop.ADODB, Version=2.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' containing the type 'ADODB.Recordset'. Add one to your project.

General discussion

• Reference required to assembly 'Interop.ADODB, Version=2.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' containing the type 'ADODB.Recordset'. Add one to your project.

VB.NET Project i added the  COM - ADODB reference while i was build it in release mode iam getting the above error.

Please help me how to do release mode build.

With Thanks,
    Sam
    • Changed type eryang Monday, September 28, 2009 3:29 AM no response
    Tuesday, September 22, 2009 1:28 PM

All replies

• Hi,
    According to the description, you can build it under debug mode?
    Did you add reference to the dll?
    Check whether the release folder has Interop.Adodb.dll.

Thanks,
    Eric
    Please remember to mark helpful replies as answers and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Wednesday, September 23, 2009 10:09 AM
  • Hi,

We are changing the issue type to “General Discussion” because you have not followed up with the necessary information. If you have more time to look at the issue and provide more information, please feel free to change the issue type back to “Question” by clicking "Change Type" at the top of the thread. If the issue is resolved, we will appreciate it if you can share the solution so that the answer can be found and used by other community members having similar questions.

Thanks,
    Eric

Please remember to mark helpful replies as answers and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Monday, September 28, 2009 3:26 AM