none
Build Quality Indicators Report not work

Question

• Hi,

Why "build quality indicator report", doesn't returns any value ?

I use TFS for CI with code covereage... The report "Build Success Over Time" returns a report with values, but "Build Quality Indicators Report" don't build any graph (I am interseting about Code Covereage series).

How can I debug ?

Thanks

Thursday, March 29, 2012 10:18 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Did you in the report select correct values for Platform and Configuration parameters?
    By default they are blank and then you do not see any specific Build Definition for which you could generate the report. After selecting Platform and Configuration parameters you will see all build definitions matching those criteria.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. --- Success, Damir

Thursday, March 29, 2012 11:56 AM
  • Yes this is what I do, and I select my build definition but no report generated.
    Thursday, March 29, 2012 12:20 PM
  • Hi Rad, 

Thanks for your post.

Can you view the Code Coverage, Code Churn and other information about that Build Definition’s existed builds in Build Summary report? 

Try to rebuild manually, then check that report again. Manually processing the TFS 2010 Data Warehouse and Analysis Services Database as this detailed steps in this blog: http://blog.accentient.com/2010/04/08/ManuallyProcessingTheTeamFoundationServer2010DataWarehouseAndAnalysisServicesDatabase.aspx

John Qiao [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Friday, March 30, 2012 2:19 AM
  • Hi Rad, 

Have you confirmed that?

If you have any further research of this issue, please share your experience here.  

John Qiao [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Monday, April 02, 2012 7:03 AM