none
WPF Pop up issue

Question

• Hi,

I have WPF pop up and I want to hide this when user clicks on any other client application but now it remains open for all the others application. Also I have different tabs for the same WPF application, if user is clicking any of the other tab and come again on the same tab Pop is hide , this should not happen, Pop should open in that case also when same Tab got focus.

Please help.

Thanks !!!!

• Edited by Vishu Muthreja Tuesday, April 10, 2012 10:44 AM
    • Moved by tonysoper_MSFT Tuesday, April 10, 2012 4:19 PM wrong forum (From:TechNet Wiki Discussion)
    Tuesday, April 10, 2012 10:16 AM

Answers

• Hi Vishu Muthreja,

Have you set Popup.StaysOpen property, and if you could control IsOpen property to control the visibility of your Popup, as for your second concern, you could bind the IsOpen property to tabitem's IsFocus property.

If your concern persists, could you share a simple sample with me, I will help you complete it.

best regards,

Sheldon _Xiao[MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, April 13, 2012 5:50 AM

All replies

• Hi Vishu Muthreja,

Have you set Popup.StaysOpen property, and if you could control IsOpen property to control the visibility of your Popup, as for your second concern, you could bind the IsOpen property to tabitem's IsFocus property.

If your concern persists, could you share a simple sample with me, I will help you complete it.

best regards,

Sheldon _Xiao[MSFT]
    Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, April 13, 2012 5:50 AM
  • Hi Vishu Muthreja,

I am marking your issue as "Answered", if you have new findings about your issue, please let me know.

Best regards,

Sheldon _Xiao[MSFT]
    Microsoft

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 8:29 AM