none
Problems using Lightswitch Extensions

Question

• Hello

I am using Visual Studio 2012 and I am trying to use LightSwitch extensions that I have downloaded such as Visual Studio 2012 Color Theme Editor.

I looked in the Tools, Extensions and Updates section and the extension is listed as installed and enabled.

Still in the Properties and Extensions section of the project, the Color Theme Editor extension is not visible and thus not availble to be used.

The only Theme I have available is the default LightSwitch Cosmopolitan Shell and Theme and Microsoft Lightswith extension.

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for your help 

Rio

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 10:05 PM

Answers

• I don't recall that "Visual Studio 2012 Color Theme Editor" is a LightSwitch extension. Try a real LightSwitch extension, they will show up were you have already checked.

Dave Baker | Xpert360 blog | twitter : @xpert360 Opinions are my own. Please mark as answer if this helps solve your problem.

• Marked as answer by rico33126 Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:35 PM
    Tuesday, November 13, 2012 10:16 PM
  • Visual Studio 2012 Color Theme Editor is not a LightSwitch extension. It is an extension to Visual Studio that allows you change the theme of Visual Studio to a different color pallet. If you want LightSwitch themes, try searching the Visual Studio Gallery for LightSwitch theme.

Justin Anderson, LightSwitch Development Team

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 11:36 AM

All replies

• I don't recall that "Visual Studio 2012 Color Theme Editor" is a LightSwitch extension. Try a real LightSwitch extension, they will show up were you have already checked.

Dave Baker | Xpert360 blog | twitter : @xpert360 Opinions are my own. Please mark as answer if this helps solve your problem.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 10:16 PM
  • Visual Studio 2012 Color Theme Editor is not a LightSwitch extension. It is an extension to Visual Studio that allows you change the theme of Visual Studio to a different color pallet. If you want LightSwitch themes, try searching the Visual Studio Gallery for LightSwitch theme.

Justin Anderson, LightSwitch Development Team

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 11:36 AM