none
Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket 3743235631, type 5

Question

• Hi All,

I having problem with my application is crash, below is windows error reporting from event viewer :

Fault bucket 3743235631, type 5

Event Name: CLR20r3

Response: Not available

Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1: navitairete.client.wpf.exe

P2: 4.1.1.1

P3: 4d497f89

P4: PresentationFramework

P5: 3.0.0.0

P6: 5167b4d1

P7: 6263

P8: e1

P9: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParse

P10:

Attached files:

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\WER4807.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

These files may be available here:

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_navitairete.clie_54b4edf9ffbbf397fc2423c5bf3388b95a79a7_0d4f54b4

i'm using windows 7 SP 1 32 bit

Anyone can help to fix this problem?

Thanks

• Edited by Dayat Akew Sunday, November 10, 2013 2:00 PM
    Sunday, November 10, 2013 1:58 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I’m sorry for the issue that you are hitting now.

I did a lot of researches for this issue, but unfortunately, there are few references about this issue. Per my experiences, this issue is more related to hardware or some system file has been corrupted. Please follow the link below to check and restore the corrupted file.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833/en-us

To rule out this issue is related to hardware, I suggested you to publish this application on another machine, but in the same system environment, such as OS, .NET Framework. But don’t publish on a virtual machine.

Also, I suggested you to handle all the exceptions for this application to check the root cause for this issue. You can use AppDomain.UnhandledException Event to handle all exceptions for this application.

Have a nice time!

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, November 11, 2013 6:04 AM