none
Microsoft JScript runtime error: Object doesn't support this property or method

General discussion

• Below is the javascript code i've added and used on button click to check wether username and password are entered or not..
    but everytime i get runtime as Microsoft JScript runtime error: Object doesn't support this property or method.Plz help me out... 
    <

script language ="javascript" type ="text/javascript">

function

doEnter(btnid)

{

var btn = document.getElementById(btnid);

if(window.Event)

{

window.captureEvents(Event.KEYPRESS)

}

document.onkeypress = keyPressed;

function keyPressed(e)

{

var n

(window.Event) ? n=e.which : n=event.keyCode

if (n==13)

{

btn.click();

return false;

}

}

}

</

script>

Monday, March 30, 2009 11:22 AM

All replies

• Could you enter  the code including the HTML Markup for these two buttons?
    Tuesday, March 31, 2009 6:58 AM
  • Hello,

We are changing the issue type to “General Discussion” because you have not followed up with the necessary information. If you have more time to look at the issue and provide more information, please feel free to change the issue type back to “Question” by opening the Options list at the top of the post window, and changing the type. If the issue is resolved, we will appreciate it if you can share the solution so that the answer can be found and used by other community members having similar questions.

Best Regards,
    Lingzhi

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Monday, April 06, 2009 9:12 AM
  • Hello,

We are changing the issue type to “General Discussion” because you have not followed up with the necessary information. If you have more time to look at the issue and provide more information, please feel free to change the issue type back to “Question” by opening the Options list at the top of the post window, and changing the type. If the issue is resolved, we will appreciate it if you can share the solution so that the answer can be found and used by other community members having similar questions.

Best Regards,
    Lingzhi

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide o help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.

I got more deep understanding about this part, Thanks for your explanation! This is what I'm looking for.
    Wednesday, August 11, 2010 1:22 AM
  • Hello,

We are changing the issue type to “General Discussion” because you have not followed up with the necessary information. If you have more time to look at the issue and provide more information, please feel free to change the issue type back to “Question” by opening the Options list at the top of the post window, and changing the type. If the issue is resolved, we will appreciate it if you can share the solution so that the answer can be found and used by other community members having similar questions.

Best Regards,
    Lingzhi

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide o help.

I got more deep understanding about this part, Thanks for your explanation! This is what I'm looking for.
    Wednesday, August 11, 2010 8:20 AM