I'm developing a WPF application, and I'm seeing an intermittent issue, whereby the child windows of window appear behind rather than on top of the parent window. I had thought that this hotfix would fix it, but it doesn't seem to have any effect. Has anybody else seen this issue, or come across a solution or workaround (other than restarting the application).
Have had(has) the same problem as u, patch didnt work so hum...whatta H***
Problem: The problem seems to be with gdi32.dll wich handles 2d graphic drawing
1. U probably has a gfx card capable of two or more displays or atleast two gfx cards
2. you currently uses only one monitor and dont uses exctended desktop
1. Force the correct values to be set in the registry by, enabling the second monitor and extend the desktop to it, restart
2. disable the other monitor (the one u just enasbled), and restart
ps. Please help someone else who needs help, Microsoft apparently wont care...
- Proposed as answer by Patrik_eriksson Sunday, October 09, 2011 1:36 AM