none
Decimal number visual basic express

Question

• Please help on this questions. i tried amnd it won't compile.The question:Design and write a program that does the following: (a) Prompts the user to input a number containing decimal: aNumber  (b) Prompts the user to input the number desire decimal position after rounding: numberOfDecimals  (c) Rounds aNumber to numberOfDecimals decimal position (d) displays the rounded value in aNumber . Please some work it and compile it.
    Thursday, February 23, 2006 10:57 PM

Answers

• Sounds suspiciously like someone is trying to get others to do there homework assignment.

We'll help with questions but we probably are not going to give you a complete homework solution.

Monday, February 27, 2006 7:00 PM

All replies

• Try posting the code you have so far and we will try and help you.
    Thursday, February 23, 2006 11:16 PM
  • >>i tried amnd it won't compile.

Even professional programmers will write code that does not compile.  At that point, you need to read what the error messages are so you can fix your code to compile.

I would recommend writing this so that it completes just one step at a time.  Make one part work, then move on to the next. 

Thursday, February 23, 2006 11:20 PM
  • Sounds suspiciously like someone is trying to get others to do there homework assignment.

We'll help with questions but we probably are not going to give you a complete homework solution.

Monday, February 27, 2006 7:00 PM
  •  

"Even professional programmers will write code that does not compile. "

Only if you write in C# !!!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 12:01 AM
  • LOL - no, the reverse is true.  It's because VB.NET users create so many errors that they need to IDE to give them a running total...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 12:03 AM