none
Crystal report viewer in Visual studio 2010, WPF application

Question

• Hello all

im working on a WPF application using Visual Studio 2010, i need to creat a Crystal report in my application

i had installed the SAP Crystal report setup and then i add a Crystal report to my application, but I couldn't find the Crystal report viewer in the toolbox.

can anyone help in this, i need to make a report in my WPF application.

thanks.

Saadi 

Wednesday, October 06, 2010 8:24 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Saadi.A,

WPF doesn't have a Crystal report Viewer control at this point. You need to host the Windows Forms Crystal report viewer control in WPF.

Please follow this link for hosting Windows Forms Control in WPF: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms751797.aspx#Windows_Presentation_Foundation_Application_Hosting

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Min

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, October 07, 2010 8:59 AM
  • thanx Min Zhu
    Sunday, November 28, 2010 9:25 AM
  • im working on a Windows application using Visual Studio 2010, i need to creat a Crystal report in my application

i had installed the seagate Crystal report setup and then i add a Crystal report to my application, but I couldn't find the Crystal report viewer in the toolbox.

but when i want to add crystal report viewer from com component the visual studio restarted

can any one help me what can i do.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 5:23 AM
  • Hello all

i m working on a Windows application using Visual Studio 2010, i need to creat a Crystal report in my application

i had installed the seagate Crystal report setup and then i add a Crystal report to my application, but I couldn't find the Crystal report viewer in the toolbox.

but when i want to add crystal report viewer from com component the visual studio restarted

can any one help me what can i do.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 5:28 AM
  • you can download the latest version of CR from here http://www.businessobjects.com/jump/xi/crvs2010/default.asp

it have WPF support. for crystal report viewer for WPF referance this assembly after installing CR 2010

Program Files\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\Common\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win32_x86\dotnet\SAPBusinessObjects.WPF.Viewer.dll

also ViewerShared.dll from same folder.

mark my post as answer if my post was usefull to you
    Wednesday, December 22, 2010 8:23 PM