none
How do I get rid of the script error in the webbrowser?

Question

• hello, when you just add a webbrowser to your form an load it with different link sometimes it says that there is a script error how do I get rid of that??
    Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:36 AM

Answers

• hello, when you just add a webbrowser to your form an load it with different link sometimes it says that there is a script error how do I get rid of that??
        Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
            WebBrowser1.ScriptErrorsSuppressed = True
        End Sub

“If you want something you've never had, you need to do something you've never done.”

Don't forget to mark helpful posts and answers ! Answer an interesting question? Write a new article about it! My Articles
    *This post does not reflect the opinion of Microsoft, or its employees.

• Marked as answer by Sugavanas Tuesday, January 29, 2013 7:04 AM
    Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:46 AM

All replies

Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
            WebBrowser1.ScriptErrorsSuppressed = True
        End Sub

“If you want something you've never had, you need to do something you've never done.”

Don't forget to mark helpful posts and answers ! Answer an interesting question? Write a new article about it! My Articles

• Marked as answer by Sugavanas Tuesday, January 29, 2013 7:04 AM
    Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:46 AM
  • so the script error doesn't occur
    Tuesday, January 29, 2013 6:02 AM
  • so the script error doesn't occur
    The error probably occurs because of the webpage's script.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 6:22 AM
  • ok thanks
    Tuesday, January 29, 2013 7:04 AM