none
WPF vs WinForm

Question

• Hello everyone,

Anyone can tell the difference between WPF & WinForm.
    What is the factors to choice WPF & WinForm when I want to develop an application?
    What WinForm can & can't do? What WPF can do & can't do? Ex: system scrollbars is difficult to customize in WinForm.
    The future of WPF & WinForm?
    I developed WinForm Application in years, I wonder my WinForm application should be converted to WPF ?

Thanks.
    • Edited by Le Vo Quang Tuesday, December 29, 2009 2:52 AM
    Tuesday, December 29, 2009 2:08 AM

Answers

• This question comes along quite regulary, search around for it for a bit and see what has already been said on the subject, google has plenty of hits on the subject as well, make up your own mind about it and if you still have specific questions feel free to ask again.

• Marked as answer by Le Vo Quang Tuesday, December 29, 2009 10:49 AM
    Tuesday, December 29, 2009 2:38 AM
  • check out the below site... it has some great comparison, between WCF and WinForms

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/202079/wpf-versus-winforms

hope this helped...

Narayanan Dayalan -------- Please "Mark As Answer", if my answer works well with ur Query
    Tuesday, December 29, 2009 6:03 AM

All replies

• This question comes along quite regulary, search around for it for a bit and see what has already been said on the subject, google has plenty of hits on the subject as well, make up your own mind about it and if you still have specific questions feel free to ask again.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 2:38 AM
  • check out the below site... it has some great comparison, between WCF and WinForms

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/202079/wpf-versus-winforms

hope this helped...

Narayanan Dayalan -------- Please "Mark As Answer", if my answer works well with ur Query
    Tuesday, December 29, 2009 6:03 AM