none
SSRS - Add variable disabled

Question

• Hi. I'm using BIDS from SQL2008R2 and the SSRS variable window shows the add/delete variables as disabled - how can I fix this? On another machine I can't seem to find the window at all.

It's driving me crazy!

Thanks for any help.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 6:37 PM

All replies

• Hello,

I have moved this thread to SQL Server Reporting Services, Power View forum for better response.

Best regards,

Amanda Zhu <THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, September 12, 2013 7:26 AM
  • Thanks
    Thursday, September 12, 2013 12:46 PM
  • Have you selected anything in your report?  You need to select an item for which the variable will be scoped.  Either the package design surface or a container or task within your package.

Martina White

Monday, September 23, 2013 8:46 PM
  • i have the same issue with my SSRS, can i ask did you figure out yet?? thanks if can help me out if you got it figured out.  chunxiao.lin@hotmail.com

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 8:42 PM
  • I've given up, I just add my variables through the properties for the report.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 8:53 PM