I just encounter a issue about TextBox (System.Windows.Controls.TextBox)
1. Configure your keyboard to German.
2. Type accent mark "^" in German keyboard.
3. Press the space bar immediately after type one accent mark.
Found behavior: One space is given.
Expected behavior: The accent mark "^" is given. (The behavior as the Notepad)
Visual studio c# 2008
1. System.Windows.Forms.TextBox has no such problem.
2. Both System.Windows.Controls.TextBox and System.Windows.Forms.TextBox in Windows7 have no such problem.
Anyone know why this is? Thanks
-->1. System.Windows.Forms.TextBox has no such problem.2. Both System.Windows.Controls.TextBox and System.Windows.Forms.TextBox in Windows7 have no such problem.
Have you installed the language pack including Geman on your computer(Vista)? Since there is no problem on Windows 7, so it probably caused by the lack of language pack according to the issue you mentioned.
Jim Zhou -MSFT
Thank for your response.
(Sorry for my poor english!)
I think that it has no thing to do with the language pack.
On the same computer and the same environment. If you test it in Notepad or any TextBox of System.Windows.Forms, it is OK.
But if you test it in any TextBox of System.Windows.Controls, it's behaviour is different and not ok.