none
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program: C:\PROGRAM FILES\INTERNET EXPLORER\IEXPLORE.EXE Abnormal program te

Question

• I get this message when I run some internet programs - I have uninstalled google toolbar and disabled all browser help objects, but the message still appears and then IE shuts down.
    Monday, January 08, 2007 11:42 PM

Answers

• These forums are for the developers of software. If you are having problems with software developed by someone else, then you need to contact support for that software. If you don't know what the software is that is causing the problem, then you need a newsgroup or forum that can help you to diagnose the problem. The solutions (diagnostic techniques) that are usually provided here are solutions that you are unlikely to be able to use, especially since they require access to the source code and an environment to compile and debug it.

See the IT Pro Community Internet Explorer Newsgroups.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007 6:11 PM

All replies

• These forums are for the developers of software. If you are having problems with software developed by someone else, then you need to contact support for that software. If you don't know what the software is that is causing the problem, then you need a newsgroup or forum that can help you to diagnose the problem. The solutions (diagnostic techniques) that are usually provided here are solutions that you are unlikely to be able to use, especially since they require access to the source code and an environment to compile and debug it.

See the IT Pro Community Internet Explorer Newsgroups.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007 6:11 PM
  • Hi the link you provided does not work...i get the same message when i open Internet Explorer and when i click ok it shuts down...if i dont click nothing happens!! Please help as its v anoying.  Thanks
    Thursday, July 05, 2007 9:06 PM