none
How to assign one workitem to two people?????

Question

• Hi, from the very begginning i have tried to assign a single workitem to two users or more, How do we achieve this??????
    Thursday, September 14, 2006 12:07 PM

Answers

• Just to confirm that this is not available in V1 of the product, but it is a request I know the team have heard many times and take seriously.

In my teams, we assign the work to the person who is responsible for moving the task to the next step - however this does not help when you are trying to work out if people have too much or too little work assigned to them.  This is where better project integration would be useful, which again is feedback the team have been given before and take seriously.
    Thursday, September 14, 2006 4:30 PM

All replies

• Hi All, dint get the solution, but this is right now not supported Out of the Box in Ver1.0....

But still, if anyone has something to say about this, plz reply ......

Thursday, September 14, 2006 12:35 PM
  • Just to confirm that this is not available in V1 of the product, but it is a request I know the team have heard many times and take seriously.

In my teams, we assign the work to the person who is responsible for moving the task to the next step - however this does not help when you are trying to work out if people have too much or too little work assigned to them.  This is where better project integration would be useful, which again is feedback the team have been given before and take seriously.
    Thursday, September 14, 2006 4:30 PM
  • I dont know if this would work for you but I have been creating Global Groups and adding people into groups and assigning WorkItems to Groups.
    Monday, September 18, 2006 9:55 PM
  • Hi Robert, thanks for the info. Even I had the same approach in the mind, but anybody in the group can play around with this Work item, which is not what am looking at..

I want to assign a particular task to two different people in my team.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 9:47 AM
  • Two specific people or just two people that are only related because of a workitem?
    Tuesday, September 19, 2006 9:01 PM
  • It's something like this. A Task1 has to be assigned to Dev1 & Dev2 (2 different persons) in my team.
    Wednesday, September 20, 2006 11:05 AM